Optimus x Photographer!Human!Reader

Enjoy!

I finally finished it I'm sorry i took so long! She knows who she is and I hope you enjoy it!!!

A/N is any name or your bff
(C/O/C) is color of choice

Sightseeing is the best thing to do. Getting to see the world and experience new things was so much fun. As for when I was younger, my best friend A/n, would always show me pictures they would take on their polaroid. They asked me to dress up nicely so they could take pictures of me and from that day forward, I always dressed nice just so I could see them happy.

Getting older and going to school meant finding a career we liked and I never could pin point one I liked.

I sighed and walked to my locker, placing my polaroid down and saw the pictures I've taken.

"I really need to learn how to drive so I can see more..." I closed the door and screamed.

"Jack?!" I punched his arm.

He stumbled back smiling."Ow!Didn't know you were such a scaredy cat!"

I pouted and smiled at him. "Well you did come out of no where dummy!"

He leaned against the wall while starting to chat."So you like taking pictures huh?"

I gazed at him and at my locker."Yeah it's been a hobby of mine since I was a child. Why do you ask?"

He gave me a poker face and laughed."Well for sure now I know your the dummy here."

The bell rung a few seconds after."Wait what do you mean?!"

He laughed and ran down the hall to his class while I stood dumbfolded.

"What the hell?"

I walked off to class and continued to think about what the heck just happened.

Class was in session for the humans but not the Autobots. Only arriving here not to long ago, they seemed to already know a few people and places. Ratchet was already busy, early in the morning as usual and the others were around driving or getting missions done.

Being the leader of Team Prime, Optimus had many things on his mind but one seemed to stand out from all the others.

A person, mostly likely a femme, was standing in front of him with pictures on the floor, scattered all around her. It was blurry. She was smiling and held her servo out towards him. As he would always try to reach out, he would always get interrupted or it would end.

"Optimus?"

He moved out of trance and looked at Ratchet."Is something the matter?"

"Well nothing to concerning but you've been zoning out lately Optimus, may I ask why?"

Silence stood in the air for a few seconds.

"I've been seeing a vision."

Ratchet cocked his brow."A vision? About the decepticons attacking or the earth exploding?"

Optimus shook his head."A femme."

Ratchet was shocked at this. Since when does Optimus even get visions? About a femme?! Ratchet went over and checked his conditions.

"You don't seem to have any sickness or anything! Optimus are you sure you're not going crazy?"

Optimus looked at him crazy instead.Ratchet held his head in confusion.

"What is the matter Ratchet?"

Ratchet looked at him as if he saw a ghost. "You've never once ever thought about love or a femme before!"