Cliffjumper x Femme!Reader: New Flirty Guy

Enjoy!Let's just say that Cliffjumper is still alive and well.I wish we got to know him more.

Arcee was walked in the base with a red and silver bot.I guess he might be new or has been out alot cause I haven't seen him before.Arcee went over to me smiling"Hey Y/n what you up to?"

"Nothin much just bored."

She smiled"Well there's someone I want you to meet"

I looked at the red bot again and oh my he was a lot more handsome up close.I felt my cheeks heat up a bit."Nice to meet ya Y/n"He shook my hand.

His voice was so dashing and the way he looked at me."Nice to meet ya to...um?"I didn't know his name.

"Cliffjumper"He smiled.

"Cliffjumper.....I like your name"My face turned redder after realizing what I said.

He chuckled"Same with yours, it matches with your beauty"

I looked down being to shy to respond."Great you left her speechless Cliffjumper"Arcee glared at him.

He nervously chuckled"Im saying the truth though..."I cupped my hands on my face

Optimus told us that some of us were leaving for a mission.The ones called were bumblebee,arcee,and bulk.

"Take them down bee"I gave bee a high five before he left.

He beeped happily::Don't worry Y/n I'll make sure i will::he ran in the bridge with the others.

"So that leaves you with me"I look back at Cliffjumper and he had a grin on his face.

"Are we actually gonna talk or are you just gonna flirt?"i smirked at him while he blushed.

"Well i was planing on doing both...."he rubbed his neck shyly looking at me.

"I like the way you think cliff"i giggled at him.

"Your giggle is cute...."he whispered enough for me to hear.

"And your voice is sexy"i smirked at him while he had a dumbfolded face.

"I didn't expect you to flirt back with me at all"he sounded surprised.

"Well it's fun but do you actually want to know about me?"I slighted moved my head.

"Yeah you seem like an interesting femme."I smiled at his respond.

"Well what do you wanna know?"i was acting pretty calm which surpised me because my spark was going out of control.

He was silent for a moment"Have you ever had any sparkmates before?"

I blushed.Why did that have to be his first question?!"I never had any because no one liked me"

"Well they're missing out on something amazing and beautiful"He smiled winking at me.

"Awww your sweet"I kissed his cheek which was really warm because he started to blush.

"Only sayin the truth sweetspark"His optics brighten up when he looks at me.

"Only if there was a bot out there exactly like you"I gazed at the ceiling.

"Well I'm a bot like me"he chuckled while saying this.

I decided to dodge his response"Anymore questions?"

His face got a bit more red."Is there anyone you like?"

I blushed again looking away"Well yeah I do but I still don't know about him yet"

I looked back at cliff to see he was a bit annoyed."Do you happen to have a crush on bumblebee?"