Predaking x Femme!Reader

Enjoy!

I was with Megatron in the main room.He told me that someone important was coming and wanted me to meet him.

I wondered who it was.At first I thought it was Starscream but I knew he wasn't important to Megatron.We heard someone walking in and turned to face them.

My optics widened.It was Shockwave.I thought he died back on cybertron.How devastated I was when I heard the news but my spark knew they were wrong.

Shockwave was one of my closest comrades.We both had each others back during battle.We were the perfect pair of friends.

My optics started to water but I didn't let them release because on the ship we couldn't really show emotion.Shockwave looked at Megatron.

"Shockwave..it makes me happy to see you alive and well."

"Yes lord Megatron"shockwave bowed slightly.

He then looked at me"Y/n...Im delighted to see that you're well."

I smiled slightly"It has been a while hasn't it?"

He nodded his head then looked at Megatron.

"Shockwave is there anything that you bring that aids the decepticons?"

"Yes lord Megatron,I have brought back a predecon for extinction"

Megatron's and my optics widened.

"You managed to pull it of!?"I was astonished he could do it.

At cybertron I worked with him trying to bring them back but the war stopped us from continuing our work.

"Is the Predecon with you as of right now?"Megatron questioned.

"Yes my leige"

"Then take us to it"We all started to walk to the top of the ship chatting on the way about what shockwave has done during his time at Cybertron.

We were now on top and saw a black and dark red dragon.He had the most brightest yellow optics.He roared as we went closer to him.

I was still astonished shockwave was able to accomplish this.

"Shockwave will the Predecon attack us when we get near him?"

"No he will not cause damage unless told to"

"Lord can I go near him?"I asked unsure if I was able to.

He nodded his head.I walked closer to the Predecon as he huffed being cautious.

I placed my hand on his jawline and softly rubbed.I first I was scared he would bite me but he leaned into my hand and whimpered happily.

I smiled.He went closer to me and nudged my face which caused me to giggle.

"He seems to be showing affection which is surprising"shockwave was curious.

"He's never done this to you before?"I looked at shockwave.

He nodded his head."He's acting like a pet shockwave...are you sure he's even powerful?"Megatron seemed upset.

The predecon roared and transformed.I backed away closer to shockwave.

He glared at Megatron."I am Predaking and Im more powerful than you think!"He shouted.

I looked at the predecon awed by him.He was handsome and his voice was deep and huskly.

"Shockwave how come you never told me he could transformed?"Megatron glared at him.

"This is the first time he's done this my lord"

Predaking looked at me."You seem to calm me down"He walked closer to me."What is your name?"

I was still strucked with amazingness"M-my name is Y/n"

He slightly smiled"You interest me
Y/n"

I blushed.

Shockwave and Megatron were talking then looked at me.

"Y/n you will take care of him while shockwave and I take care of business"Megatron and shockwave walked away.

I was happy I could spend time with Predaking because he also interested me.My spark was beating fast which made me realized that I was starting to have feelings for the predacon.

I looked back to see Predaking looking at me."Y/n.....I remember shockwave talking about you."

"During your time at Cybertron?"I was confused.

He nodded his head"May you tell me more about yourself ?"

I nodded"During my time at Cybertron I was with him doing an experiment.It was to bring back predecons because they were extinced.We had to stop though because of the war."

He nodded then I continued.

"I was told to go to this planet to help the other decepticons here.Shockwave was one of the last ones because he didn't have a groundbridge to teleport and stayed on Cybertron.Then that's were you come in.You are the first predacon to come back from extinction."i smiled.

He seemed to understand everything."Thank you for trying to bring back my kind"he smiled and transformed back into the dragon and licked my face.

I giggled and rubbed his cheek"No problem Predaking"

He lowed his back toward me.I was confused."Do you want me to get on you?"He nodded his head.

He put down his wing so I could get on.I blushed when I sat down on him.He started to fly which caused me to grip my hands on two horns being a bit startled.

I closed my optics still afraid.He slightly whimpered then I opened my optics and was awed.

We were high in the sky and the colors of pink and orange mixed together.It was beautiful to see and relaxing.

We flew around a bit longer but went back to the ship.I hopped off of him and jumped up and down."That was so much fun!"

He chuckled"I see you enjoyed it"

I nodded my head excitedly.

"You're very beautiful Y/n..."

I froze a bit shocked.'He just called me beautiful'

He walked closer to me and picked up my chin.I was thinking then it hit me.When shockwave told me that predaking doesn't show affection to him it's because he has feelings for me...

My face got red as he leaned down towards me.I closed my eyes feeling a rough but warm kiss on my lips.It only lasted a few seconds then we broke apart.

I looked at him lovingly.

"I like you Y/n"He transformed and layed down.

I smiled."I like you too Predaking"i layed on top of him and rubbed his head.

He purred which surprised me.Megatron and shockwave had just walked in.I stopped rubbing him and got off.I heard him whimper.I smiled back at him.

"I see you've made friends with the Predacon"Megatron looked at us.

"Yes I have"I smiled while I rubbed his head and he smiled back at me.

This one was somewhat difficult too just to plan though but i like it.Sorry for any errors but i hope you enjoyed!