Wheeljack x Femme!reader

Jackie has usually been spending more time at the base.Before i came ratchet told me he would rarely even be here.I must've affected him in a way.I was in my berthroom,laying on my bed.I was thinking about wheeljack until i heard a knock.

I got up and went to the door and held my hand on the doorknob.

"Who is it?"

"It's me Wheeljack"i could hear he said it with a smirk.

I opened the door and was right,he had a smirk on his face.

"There something you need jackie?"i had my hand on my hip.He gazed at my body

"Hey loverboy my optics are up here"i grabbed his attention.

"S-sorry i just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out or kick some decepticon aft"he punched his hands together

"I would like to do both jackie"i giggled and saw him blush.

"Well wanna go in jackhammer?"he pointed.

"Of course i would!"

"Femmies first"he somewhat bowed down.

"What a gentle mech"i kissed his cheek lightly and turned away quickly thinking in my mind.

What the hell did i just do?!I saw his optics widen a bit then his face was completely red.

We started to walk and i saw ratchet.He looked like he was confused with his project and walked over.

"You ok ratchet?"i placed a hand on his shoulder.

I felt him jump from my touch."Yes im fine Y/n,just let me work!"he somewhat shouted.

I never like it when im yelled at so when he shouted at me i flinched and frowned.He notice this and hugged me"Im sorry Y/n i didn't mean to burst like that"

I hugged back smiling"Its ok Ratchet oh and do you actually need help"I pointed to the project on his table.

He sighed and rubbed his neck"Y-yes i do"i saw him somewhat blush from embarrassment.

"What do you need me to do doc?"i clasped my hands together happily.

"Did you just call me Doc?"Ratchet tilted his head.

"Im sorry i d-"He laughed

"It's fine Y/n,im fine with you calling me that"he emphasized on the you.

"Thanks ratchet"i hugged him again and then heard a huff.

I looked at jackie and he looked pissed.

"Well what do you need me to do"

"It's just one thing but can you hand me the wrench on the stairs"he pointed.

"Yup"i ran and picked it up but one of the steps was slippery.

I fell toward ratchet and he caught me.I could not believe what happen next.My lips connected to his.We just looked at each other with widened optics.

I quickly got up."Im so sorry i didnt mean it!"i squealed.

Ratchet just continued to work with a red face.I walked over to jackie and he gave me a shocked and upset look.

"Hey Jackie you ok?"He grabbed my hand tightly we started to walk to jackhammer.

We walked in and i notice my hand was hurting from the amount of pressure wheeljack was putting.

"Jackie that hurts!"i ripped my hand away from his.

He just wispered a sorry.

"What the heck is your problem?!"i was rubbing my wrist from the pain.