Transformers x Femme!reader Happy New year!

This is a continuation of smokescreen so I hope you enjoy!

Soon after Steelclaw became even nicer to Starblaster.....but an incident came up where we might have lost both of them.

(Flashback)
The boys were now 13 at the time when it happen.We autobots were enjoying that day intill the decepticon found our base specifically soundwave did.

He sent a signal to Megatron and a Groundbridge appeared.
Megatron came with knockout,breakdown,StarScream,
dreadwing,Predaking, and shockwave.

Megatron grinned.

Everyone started to fight.Optimus with Megatron.Arcee with StarScream.Bulkhead with breakdown.Bumblebee with knockout.Wheeljack with dreadwing.Ultra magnus with Predaking.Ratchet with shockwave.

Smokescreen and i started to fight with Soundwave.We thought we could handle him but we were wrong.Smokescreen got thrown by soundwave.I tried to fight him but he ended up throwing me too.

I looked at him and he started to walk to Steelclaw and Starblaster.

Starblaster crouched down leaning against the wall scared,crying.Though Steelclaw didn't seem to be afraid of soundwave.

"Steelclaw!Starblaster!Run!"i yelled afraid that soundwave would eliminate them.

Though steelclaw didn't budge.He went in front of Star.

"Stay away from my brother"Steelclaw said in a deadly tone.

What happened next surprised us.Steelclaw's hand transformed into a gun and started to shoot soundwave.

Soundwave didn't dodge cause he didn't expect this from a sparkling and got hurt pretty bad.

Smokescreen and i took the chance we had and fought soundwave.

"Decepticons fall back!"Megatron walked in a Groundbridge and the others ran in with him.

Team prime was shocked from what happened.

I ran to Steelclaw and Starblaster and hugged both of them."Are you boys ok?!"i cried.

I felt arms wrap around me"yeah we're fine mom"i smiled knowing they were ok.

"Steelclaw how did you manage to get your guns?smokescreen looked at Steelclaw.

Steelclaw transformed his hand back to the gun.

"I felt something inside my spark telling me to fight back and protect my brother."

Everyone in the room was astonished.

"Thank you brother for protecting me"Starblaster hugged his brother.

"Your welcome brother.i promise ill always protect you ok?"

Starblaster nodded

I smiled."what you did was brave steelclaw."

"It seems you got that braveness from me"smokescreen said with pride

"From you dad?I remember when i  was younger mom was yelling at you and you were scared and hid on the rooftop.

Smokescreen opened his mouth to say something but shut it.

Everyone laughed.

" You just got owned by your own sparking"i grinned"He definitely got that from me"

(End of flashback)

I remembered it just like yesterday.Today was New year's which meant it was Steelclaw's and Starblaster's birthday today and were going to turn 16.

I decided we were going to let the boys finally get the vehicle mode.

I had a talk with smokecreen and he also agreed that it was time.I asked Agent Fowler if he could bring cars over to the base and let the boys scan them for their birthday which surprisingly he agreed too.

The boys were still asleep so we decided to go wake them up.We walked in their room.

"Hey sleepyheads....wake up."

Both the boys woke up tired.

"What is it dad?Steelclaw asked.

"First do you know what day it is?"i asked

Both the boys shook their heads.

I sighed.Their so clueless........

"It's your birthday Boys!"i yelled

"Oh right i forgot.."Starblaster sheepishly smiled

"Come on we have a surprise for you"

"Fine..."the boys both got up.

I put my hand over Starblaster's optics while smokescreen did the same with Steelclaw.

"This must be a good surprise if your covering our optics"

"It's hella good"i said smiling.

We started to head out the room and outside.Once we finally reached the outside i squealed.

"What's up with you mom?" Steelclaw said curiously

"It's just....my sparkings are growing up so fast"i said with a bit of tears in my optics.

"Mom....you know we're not little sparklings anymore"Steelclaw whined.

"I brought you into this world and i can take you out if you dont show me some respect.I endured hours of pain birthing you so i can call you what i  want! got it?"

Steelclaw,Starblaster,and Smokescreen tensed up with fear.

"What did i tell you steel? She can be scary at times."smokescreen whispered to him

"I will start this fight and end it!Got it smokescreen?" I said getting ticked off.

"Yes ma'am!"Smokescreen shrieked

"Like i said since you guys are growing up i decided you guys were old enough now to get.... your vehicle mode"Smokescreen and i uncovered their optics and saw their optics widened.

"Thanks mom,dad!" Both boys excitedly ran but got stopped

"Excuse me boys where are our thank you hugs?"smokescreen started.

"And kisses?"i finished

The boys came back running to us giving tight hugs and loving kisses then ran back to the cars.

Starblaster scanned a 2017 Dodge Charge while Steelclaw scanned a 2018 Ford Mustang GT.

They immediately started to drive around getting used to the feeling.Starblaster accidentally crashed into Steelclaw.

"Starblaster!"Steelclaw yelled and started to chase Starblaster in vehicle mode.

I laughed then looked at smokescreen.

"We raised great sparklings didn't we Daddy?"

"Yes we did mommy"

We pressed our lips together.Someone decided to get excited and French kissed me though i didnt mind.We broke apart with a string of Silvia attached from our lips.

"Ewww mom...dad get a room"Steelclaw said disgusted.

"Your right we will"smokescreen picked me up bridle style and ran back inside the base and into our room.

"Look what you did Steelclaw now their gonna be like this all day and be all lovey dovey"Starblaster putting the blame on steel.

Damn he was right......

I absolutely LOVED this story as well as the first part.It's so cute and funny.i really enjoyed this one.Next is wheeljack.Hope you enjoyed!!!