Transformers x Femme!Reader Happy new Year's!

Enjoy!

Ultra Magnus

Since Ultra and I have been together for a long time now of course i wanted a sparkling.

The first time we tried....we had a miscarriage.Though i was happy i was only 1 month so the sparkling passed away with out any pain.Still i was devastated so was Ultra.

(Flashback)

"Ultra!I have good news"i ran up to ultra.

"What is it Y/n"

I put up a scanner.

"Im sparked"i smiled

I immediately got hugged by ultra and surprisingly he was crying.

"Im gonna be a sire!"

Everyone heard the comotion and came to us to congratulate.

(End of flashback)

We were both so happy.Finally we would have a family we always dreamed of or so we thought.

(Flashback)

"W-what?"i was shocked

"This can't be true ratchet"ultra started to get emotional

"Im sorry for both of you but the sparkling is .....gone"Ratchet also devastated.

I ran to my room crying.Why?why us?All we wanted is a little sparkling.what is to much to ask for?

(End of Flashback)

After this day Ultra changed a bit.He still seemed....devastated.

Though i still was encouraged to have a sparkling with him.We tried one more time and guess what?

Im sparked.I haven't told Ultra yet but i wanted to surprise him.Ratchet told me i was 2 months and that was why my stomach started to get bigger.He also told me that this sparkling had way more chance of living.

Since it was June right now and im 2 months that meant my child would be born on new year's because Femme's also give birth in 9 months.

Today was the day i was gonna tell him though i was afraid he might not believe me.i decided to go ask ratchet is he could come with me to tell ultra with me and show the evidence.He agreed.

The next part is to find ultra.i walked around a bit and found him in the training room typing on a data pad.

"Honey?"

Ultra looked at me

"There something you need sweetspark?"

"Yes there actually is"i walked over to him and grabbed his hands and started to walk.

"Where are we going?"

"To the main room Ratchet wanted to talk with you."

As we went to the main room i got more scared.I saw ratchet and he started to head towards us.We stopped infront of each other.

"Ratchet is there something you needed?"ultra still confused said.

"Well actually more Y/n wanted to talk with you"Ratchet pointed at me.

Ultra looked at me"is something wrong"

I shook my head"No,no nothings wrong it's actually a miracle"

"Miracle?"

"Ultra ever since that miscarriage you somehow changed and became more depressed,and with this news im sure you'll be happy again"

I think He caught on cause he kept looking at back and forth between me and ratchet then looked at my stomach.

"Im sparked Sweetspark"i looked at ultra to see tears flowing.

"N-no way......No Way!!!"ultra hugged me then lovingly kissed me.We broke apart once we heard ratchet clear his thoat.

"Sorry Ratchet"i rubbed the back of my neck.

"Its fine and also here's the proof that she is sparked"ratchet handed Ultra the scanner which said sparked."Also i did some tests and this sparkling will live."

Ultra kept hugging tighter.

"Be careful ultra don't want to hurt the sparkling"i said while placing my hand over my stomache.

Ultra looked at my stomache then at ratchet"How many months is she?"

"She's 2 months,the sparkling should be born on New year's"

Ultra Magnus smiled knowing that this was a miracle.

(Time skip)

Ever since that day Ultra has been way over Protective.I wanted to go into battle with my rival soundwave but Ultra wouldnt let me.He would usually be with me 24/7 when he came back from missions.

Sometimes it would get on my nerves but i knew he did it for a good cause.It was night time and i went into recharge with ultra by my side.

I woke up with immense pain in my abdomon and saw energon leaking from me.

I just remembered today was New years!

I shook ultra roughly and he instantly woke up.

"What is it"Magnus panickly said.

"The....sparkling.....is...Coming!!!"i yelled at him.

Ultra saw all the energon on the bed then quickly picked me up bridal style.

He went to the main room and thank the all spark ratchet was there.

It was weird what was he still doing awake?

"I knew the sparkling was coming so i stayed awake,now quickly put her on the bed!"ratchet ordered.

Ultra softly placed me down and held my hand.

"Just breathe in and out"ultra whispered

I glared at ultra"That's easy for you to say!Your not birthing this sparkling!"

I shrieked and tightly held his hand.

Ultra Magnus was strong but this hurt him like hell!

The other bots came into the room woken up by the comotion.

All bots had widened optics.Smokescreen came to my aid.

"Sir you can take a break ill help her"smokescreen told ultra.

Ultra nodded,he couldn't handle the pain the Y/n did to his hand.

"Smokescreen you might wanna b-"

Y/n yelled in pain and gripped on smokescreen's hand.smokecreen only whinced.

"Come on Y/n,you got this!"
Ultra was surprised that smokecreen could handle the pain.

(Time skip)

After long hours of pain and screams i gave birth to a beautiful boy.He had blue armour just like his sire and orange stars.Ultra came to my side.

"What do you want to name him?"ultra asked wondering

"Sidelock"i smiled at him.

"I love it."

We heard the bell ring.The new year had just passed.

I pulled ultra down and gave him a long kiss.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too ultra"

I felt sad in the beginning but then decided to end this happy because i just couldnt hurt Ultra Magnus.This was way to beautiful.Hope you enjoyed!