Smokescreen x Femme!Reader:Chatting and Dancing

Enjoy!

I woke up in my berthroom not wanting to do anything.Actually scratch that,all I wanna do is hang with smokescreen.I giggled just thinking about him.

Everything about him I absolutely love.He's perfect in everyway.While thinking I heard a knock.I was too lazy to get up so I called out."Come in!"

The door clicked and opened then bee appeared.::Hey Y/n::

"Hey Bee"I was still laying on my berth being lazy still.

He walked over to me and cuddled with me::Being lazy?::I hugged him because he was so warm.

"Yup and why are you so warm?"I cuddled further into him.

::I just woke up and I was in my blanket::

"You need start to sleeping with me"I was still half asleep so I didn't know what I was saying.

"What?!"Bee and I looked at the door to see Smokescreen.

"::Smokescreen?!::"Bee and I shouted.

"What in the all spark are you guys doing?!"

I then looked at bee and the position we were in.It looked like Bee and I were going down in bed.I started shaking my hands"It's not what it looks like I swear!I told bee to cuddle with me because it was cold nothing more!"Bee also agreed with me.

Smokescreen blushed"Oh ok cause I thought I walking in on you guys doin something"

::She likes another bot either way::I glared at bee.

"Your not suppose to say anything about that!"I wanted to make sure bee didn't tell smoke that I liked him.

"Oooo Y/n who's the bot?"Smokescreen was really interested.

"I'm not saying a thing to you"I slid under the blanket.

I heard footsteps walk over to me and felt something in the blanket with me.I looked and saw Smokescreen was in bed with me too."Smokescreen!"My face turned warm due to what was happening.

"How come you let bee in bed with you and not me?"This sounded so wrong to me which made me burst out laughing.

::Great Smokescreen she's gonna be talking about this all day::

"Hey well not everyday I have two mechs in my bed"I realized what I said and the mechs started laughing.

I blushed.Everything smoke and I said made everything worse.It got a bit colder which made me shiver and Smokescreen saw this.

"You get cold easily don't you?"I nodded my head.

He surprised me when the next moment he hugged me.I leaned in towards him feeling the warmth coming off."Why are you mechs always so warm?!"I rested my head smoke's head.

::I don't know I guess we just are::

"Maybe that's why femmes always want to cuddle mechs"Smokescreen smiled at me.

"That's only if they're sparkmates"I sighed."Which I don't have...."

::Cheer up Y/n Smokescreen and I don't have a sparkmate either::

"How much I would love a sparkmate though"Smokescreen hugged me tighter.Did he just hint he wanted me to be his sparkmate?That's highly impossible....he probably likes Arcee or another femme besides me.....

"What type of sparkmate do you wanna have bee"I turned facing towards bee and Smokescreen hugging me from behind now.

::I want a sparkmate who's cares for me and is sweet::