Smokescreen x Femme!Reader: The Finale

This is part 6 and the Finale. Enjoy!!

[I just wanted to say if anyone has been dealing with wattpad being slow? I'm not getting notifications and my story when out with out one]

(Now in front of class)

"Well here we are."

"Yeah." Optimus awkwardly rubbed his neck.

   I couldn't think of anything else to say so I started walking in waving goodbye to him but once I walked in someone different was sitting next to me.

A very angry and sad looking smokescreen had decided to sit next to my seat.

'I'm not nervous anymore.'

   I went to my seat and waved at a few friends I knew until I felt someone's optics on me. I turned to the side and saw Smoke looking at me with hurt.

"Y/n." He sound desperate, like he was trying to regain himself.

"Hm?" I glanced at his frame.

"I'm sorry Y/n...I want you back."

My spark went faster but not in happiness but in pride.

'They always want you back when you're over them'

"Y/n?!"

I looked towards the door and saw Tiga.

"Tiga?" He ran over to me excitedly.

"I didn't know you were in my class!"

"I'm pretty sure we just didn't see each other before." I smiled.

"Well come on! Come sit with me." He grabbed my servo and saw smokescreen.

They didn't say a word to each other but Tiga still dragged me to the empty seat near his.

"Thank primus, you came at the right time! Kid you not Smokescreen just told me he wanted me back!"

"Are you fragging kidding me?!" Tiga's optics widened.

"Yeah but let's just focus on class right now." I looked over and saw smoke still staring.

(Time skip to lunch)

We were out of the class but still in the hall.

"Is he gone?" Tiga stayed with me to make sure smokescreen wouldn't approach me.

"Yeah I think he is."

"I'm gonna go and save us a spot at the tables ok? So do what you have to do and come over." He patted my back and ran off.

I looked around hoping I would find him. A few minutes went by until I felt someone pat my shoulder.

"Optimus!" I turned around and saw him smiling.

"Sorry for being late, there was a meeting but let's be on our way."

"Ok!"

We both walked out the hall and we getting quite the attention from those around us.

"Why are they looking at us?" I spoke unsure.

"I rarely go out during this period so presumably that's the reason."

"Wow I feel special alright!" I held Optimus's arm but quickly let go since a bunch of bots were looking at us.

"It's ok, don't worry about me. If you feel comfortable holding me then you can, it's not a problem." He held out his servo, and seemed quite happy about it.