Predaking x Femme!Reader lemon:Mating season

Enjoy!

It's been quite awhile since Predaking and I have been sparkmates.We were both different species but still loved each other.I realized that since we're different we couldn't have any sparklings.

I talked about this to Knockout but he told me that the pregnancy would last only a few weeks but then just die.It didn't matter to me but it did make me a bit sad.

Predaking is a loving sparkmate but this month he's been really touchy.I just thought since he was a mech,it's just a thing that happens but this was like sexual touching.

He always asks for permission to touch me.His kisses got rougher and  would be more of french kisses.He would always be around me and wrap his arm around my waist.

I was fine with it but I knew something was up.Everytime we were in bed he always place me where our codpieces are touching.Me and him have never done anything to serious in bed so maybe he was feeling that way.

At times he would place me on his lap and he would wimper softly.These wimpers would sometimes make me aroused and each time he would wimper I would softly grind against him.

At night time before we would sleep he would place kisses on my neck making me moan in pleasure.They were quiet though because if I moaned loudly he would get excited and bite my neck leaving marks.

There was already so many marks on me which made me blush each time I looked at them.If he bit to hard I would whimper and he would lick and suck it as a sorry.He was very caring while making love.

We would makeout more and it was way more passionate then other times.I would usually be the dominant one but he would always take the lead.If he ever wanted to go further,I had to stop him and when I did he would whine sadly.

I just wasn't ready at the time but each time we do make out I really wanted him to frag me.

I was laying on the berth working on a data pad sending messages.Predaking walked in and picked me up placing me on his codpiece.I knew he in the mood but I wasn't right now.

He started to rub himself against me making me moan."P-Predaking Im trying to work and it's important"

He whimpered and started to kiss my neck.I struggled trying to get out of his grasp which caused him to bite me.

I jumped out of his grasp and held my neck"King!don't be so rough and when I say I'm working that means I'm working!"

He whimpered louder making me want to give in.I saw him start to rub his legs together."King what is with you?This month you've been trying to frag me,why?"I was so curious.

He then looked at me with lustful optics.He murmured something I couldn't hear."What?"

His face turned red"It's mating season....."

My face turned red as well."M-mating season?!"

He nodded his head."That's why I've been more rough with making love to you"

"How long does mating season last?"I blushed even redder.

"2 to 3 months"

My face turned shocked"And through out those months I have to frag you most of the days"

I touched my codpiece"What?! I-"I stopped speaking but then started again"Why most of the days?"

He blushed"For Predacons we have to do that to make sure our transfluid goes in because the femmes get on defence mode and only let us in them for a few seconds not giving us alot of time"

I blushed understanding."Will you be rough?"

"I have to because I'm suppose to be the dominant one"

(Just saying it starts now!)

I walked over to him and kissed him roughly pushing him back laying him down.He wrapped his arms around me pushing more.

He licked my bottom lip trying to get entrance but I kept shut.He grinded against my codpiece making me moan and slipped his glossa in.

He swirled his glossa getting every inch of my mouth.He then moved down to my neck.He started to suck on a special spot making me moan loudly.

I knew he got excited from it and flipped me over so I was under him.He placed kisses here and there but then stopped at my codpiece.I thrusted my cod forward wanting him to continue.

He took of the plating and started to lick my valve."P-predaking!"I almost yelled out loud.I felt him smirk and he put his glossa in further making me grip the berth sheets.

The pleasure I was getting was amazing.I could tell my moans turned him on even more.I placed my servos on his head pushing him further in my valve.

He then pulled away making me whine."Look who's whining now"He smirked.I thrusted up wanting him to continue."Say my name"

I blushed"P-Predaking"He smirked."Louder.""Predaking!"He bent down and started sucking."PREDAKING!"I screamed and felt my fluid release.He laped up my liquid and took off the plating to his codpiece.

I widend my optics at how huge he was."I-is it even gonna fit?"He grinned at my compliment."I just know youre gonna scream my name"

He was about to put his spike in me but I stopped him."What wrong?"

I blushed and grabbed his spike."Im gonna repay you for making me release."I could tell he was confused because predacons never do this but I know he'll love it.

With out warning I started to lick and suck his spike"Y/n!"he groaned from the pleasure.

I started to rub up and down giving he what he wanted but stopped."Y-y/n...."he was panting crazily.

"You tease me I tease you"I softly started to rub again making him grunt."Y/n......"he whined making me immediately go back to sucking.

His moans got louder and I could tell he was close.I went harder and the next second he released."Y/n!"I tried to take it all in but it was too much so some spilled on my body.He leaned down cleaning me up.

After he flipped me over and the tip of his spike was at my valve."You ready Y/n?"

I nodded my head waiting and then felt stinging.I felt a few tears spill out my optics"It hurts predaking"

He kissed my tears away letting me get used to the feeling."You'll feel the pleasure soon sweetspark don't worry"

He pushed slightly making me moan.I nodded for him to go and he ram into me.It felt like heaven to me.I put my aft in the air so he could enter me better.

He thrusts were slow but hard."K-king go faster!"

He obeyed and ram into me harder.He hit a sweet spot making me scream"Predaking!There!"

He went even faster grunting and moaned.I tighted around him making him moan louder."You feel amazing."

We were close to releasing.He then bit into my neck from all the pleasure.It felt good when he bit into me.He then thrusted hard one last time."PREDAKING!"I yelled and panted."Y/N!"He collapsed on me panting as well.

I should have let him frag me before already."I can't wait for these next days"I laughed while still panting.

"Ready for round 2?"He smirked.

"Again?!"

"I didn't tell you?We predacons have to do it several times a day"I grinned crazily.

These are gonna be some long months.

I know it's really cringy.I just had a dream so I decided to write it down.Don't judge my dreams I know you have had them too.I find this one better than the first one I did.Sorry for any errors and hope you enjoyed!!!