Smokescreen x Femme!Reader!: Where I'm meant to be

This is the 3rd part. Enjoy!!

  "Hello you two- oh Optimus!I was wondering where you were and what took you long." A grumpy voice spoke up.

I turned my helm to see an Orange and white bot who was shorter than Optimus but a good amount taller than me.

  "Sorry Ratchet but I happen to run into this kind femme." He shifted his body towards me which made me slowly wave at his friend.

  Ratchet set his gaze on me and looked at me up and down once."You look like a troublemaker so how did you end up with her?" He spoke as if I wasn't even there to begin with.

  "She was running late so she accidentally ran into me." Ratchet turned away and grabbed a file from behind him.

  "Well then, let her go to class. There's no reason for her to be here." He handed the files to Optimus.

   Optimus didn't say anything and looked at the file."Bet her grades still need improvement."

   Both Optimus and I looked at each other until I spoke up."I don't mean to be rude but I'm one of the honor roll femmes with pretty good grades, so I don't think that my grades need Improvement."

  I crossed my arms and glared at Ratchet. 'I don't let anyone talk to me like that'

   Ratchet froze while slowly turning around making Optimus nervous looking between me and Ratchet.

   Ratchet looked at me in shocked, like when I run out of energon. I soon started to feel scared that he was going to get me in trouble and somehow lower my grade.

   Ratchet held out his servo and had a grin on his face."No one usually talks back to me and it seems like you take good care of yourself!Nice to meet you young lady."

   As I shook his servo, Optimus laughed wholeheartedly and patted his friend on his back.

  "Well then what do the two of you need? Last time I checked the bell rang about 10 minutes ago."

   Optimus looked me and then back to Ratchet. "Well Y/n was late since I bumped into her and I came to give her a late pass."

  "Seems unlikely that you would run into someone Optimus so I assume she ran into you."

  Now a shy face was on Optimus as he was trying to cover for me. "Well sir you're not wrong."I lightly placed my servo on Optimus's arm.

  "Well it's was nice to meet you Y/n but you should really go get her the late pass."

  Optimus agreed and started to walk. "Of course, just follow me Y/n."

  I waved bye to Ratchet and followed right after Optimus into his Office which wasn't to far away.

  We stood right outside the door with his name on the side of it and walked straightforward to see that the room was a dark blue with a black desk along with some black cabinets.

"Wow your office is really nice!"

"Why thank you, I make sure my office is one that is comfortable for those who come in."

  Optimus went over to his desk and took out a file with slips." Now then I just need your identification number and first period."

"My id is 224890 and my first class is-"

   The door open to reveal a dark red bot with a smirk on his face." Hey Optimus! The other staff went to cover classes so it's just for you and me as of right now and-"