Shockwave x Femme!Reader:Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover

Hope you enjoy and sorry for any errors!!!!!

Being a decepticon wasn't easy but being a good fighter was and that helped me through many times being here.

Every decepticon was known as fearless and strong but in my case I wasn't one of those and that was being fearless.

What scares me you ask?Well it could be anything like an Autobot or being eliminated but nope.

I was scared of a members of the decepticons and that's bot was megatron right?

Wrong.I was scared of the scientist that came back from cybertron.As known it's shockwave.

His tall and buff frame made me feel weak and as if I could be eliminated in a second.I know for the vehicons is makes sense for them to be scared but for me it just doesn't.

When I first came here it was while before he had came.I was more open when he wasn't here but now I have to keep a constant lookout for him.

Though that wasn't the worst part.It almost seems cliché.Why out of all people my spark chose him?Like really?

Each time were around each other I also would try to find a way to be a distance from him.It seemed he didn't have a problem with me but that was quite the opposite with me.

No one knew of this except my best friend.That was soundwave.He would help me out when he realized I couldn't be near shockwave.

He scares me to the point where I end up hyperventilating or just crying.I feel like an embarrassment when this happens.At one point I couldn't hide it any longer

(Flashback)

I was going to the main room which megatron called me into but me being cautions I looked everywhere in my sight to make sure he wasn't around me.

I got there in relief but then I started to panick.In front of me was Megatron and Shockwave.I waited till megatron called so I didn't have to get her shock.

I looked at Shockwave's frame and primus he was handsome.....

'Wait what?!I can't think this way!'I slapped my face snapping out of trance causing both mechs to look in my direction.

'Frag...'

Megatron walked over to grinning"Y/n I have a mission for you and shockwave will be joining you"

My spark stopped for a second.

'W-What?'No this can't be happening'

I started to shake and my optics started to tear up.Megatron flinched being shocked at me for this happening out of no where.

"I-I cant my leige"

Megatron put his servo on my shoulder with a surpised face."Is something that matter Y/n?"

Shockwave came closer making me step back.Megatron saw this and looked back at me"Do you have a problem with shockwave?"

I nodded my head.Shockwave then put his servo on my shoulder.I widened my optics and slapped his servo off of me."S-stay away!!!"

They looked at each other confused but Soundwave came in during all the commotion.I ran and hid behind him scared.

"Do you know what's with Y/n?"Megatron asked Soundwave.

He nodded and looked back at me.I guess he wanted to tell them so I nodded allowing him.Either way it had to come out sooner or later.

Soundwave then started to play me voice."Shockwave scares me Soundwave...."