Wheeljack x Ratchet

I SHIP IT!!!THE PIC IS SOOO CUTE THEY ARE MENT TO BEEEEEEE.ENJOY!!!!

At the Autobots base there's a gumpy Medic and a "trying to be loving"wrecker.

Ratchet hated it when wheeljack tried to show him love in front of the other bots.Ratchet thought it made himself look weak.Wheeljack finds Ratchet cute when he tries to reject his love but inside his spark he loves it.

Right now the bots were getting sent to their needed locations to retrieve the relics.This made wheeljack happy cause once they left Ratchet and him can have some alone time.Ratchet sent Smokescreen out as the last.

Now it was just him and wheeljack or so they thought....Ratchet walked to the table to work on making more energon like making it more powerful.

Wheeljack decided to tease his sparkmate with some love.He walked to ratchet and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Wheeljack what are you doing?!"ratchet said blushing and surprised

"Just showing you some love Sunshine"Wheeljack then put his head on ratchet's shoulder.

"Wheeljack what have i told you about calling me that?"

Wheeljack decided to act stubborn so he could get ratchet annoyed.

"What makes you think im going to listen to you telling me not to call you sunshine if you know i don't even listen to strict boss"He smirked when he referred to Ultra magnus.

Ratchet opened his mouth to say something but shut it knowing he couldnt revive from that burn(Damn Wheeljack)

"Touch'e wheeljack Touch'e indeed"

Wheeljack laughed wholeheartedly knowing he had won this round.wheeljack was disappointed that ratchet isnt showing him any love back.They don't get that much time together.so Wheeljack decided to kiss ratchet on the neck.He felt Ratchet jump due to the action wheeljack just did.

"Wheeljack im trying to work here! Find something to do!"ratchet getting ticked off at the wrecker.

Wheeljack smirked"i am doing something.im trying to give love to
my sparkmate."

Ratchet didn't respond and just kept working.He heard wheeljack sigh.He started to feel bad for ignoring Wheeljack.

"I didn't want to do this sunshine but i know its the only way to get you to notice me"

Ratchet raised his brows in confusion.Then he saw one of his tool get smashed.That's was the breaking point for ratchet.

Wheeljack knew this would get ratchet mad and waited for it.

"3..2..and..1"

Ratchet turned around to look at Wheeljack with anger written on his face

"WHEELJACK I NEEDED TH-"

Ratchet was cut off when he felt warm lips on his.wheeljack had kissed him.Ratchet's anger had just faded away with this kiss.Its was passionate.Wheeljack pulled away.

"I know you can't stay mad at me forever docbot".

Ratchet's face was all red.He knew he had also lost this round.he sighed

"I hate you wheeljack but love you way to much"ratchet said smiling while placing his forehead on Wheeljack's.

"Love you too Sunshine"

"Miko did you record all that?"

"Sure did jack can't wait to show blukhead!i ship it!"

"i cant believe im saying this but i agree with her jack"

The bots turned to see miko,jack,and raf.Ratchet started to get angry again.Wheeljack sensed it.

"Uh guys you better start running..."wheeljack said with worry

"MIKO YOU BETTER DELETE THAT!!!"

Ratchet started to run after them.

Wheeljack saw them running then started to laugh

"That's my sunshine"

SHIP! THE SHIP IS SAILING ALL THE WAY PEOPLE.THIS TO CUTE.THEY ARE TRUE SPARKMATES.I NEED TO SEE SPARKILINGS RUNNING AROUND THE BASE.HOPE YOU ENJOYED