Ultra Magnus x Femme!Reader Part 1

(Let's just say that the Autobots had a training room and hope you enjoy)

Y/n is a great addition to Team prime.Everyone loves her because she's sweet,kind,and bright.All of those traits caught one bot's optics.

That is Ultra Magnus.He told himself that the war was far more important than a relationship.He didn't know what the feeling was so out of everyone he decided to talk about it to Wheeljack thinking he's had some experience before.

(Ultra Magnus pov)

I sighed.Why couldn't i get the feeling to go away?I looked over at Y/n to see her talk to optimus prime.He must've said something funny cause Y/n started to giggle.A part of him was mad that she's hanging out with the prime instead of him.She looked over at me and caught me looking at her.I quickly shifted my optics away.Damn my face is warm.

I heard a groundbridge and looked over to see Wheeljack has came back from his mission with success.I walked over to him.

"Well done Soldier."i said in a monotone.

He looked at me and nodded his head then started to walk away.

"Wheeljack,there's something I'd like to talk about with you"I stopped him.

He turned around.

"What do you want to talk about boss?"wheeljack said hoping it wasnt a lecture.

I was about to talk intill i realized we were still in the main room where every bot was right now.

"Privately soldier"

This surprised wheeljack.Since when does the Second boss talk to anyone privately?

"Sure then"

We both started to walk to a hallway where only the two of us were alone.

"This must be important boss.You never talk to anyone privately."Wheeljack said while being a bit suspicious

"It's about someone.One of the Autobots". I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Who specifically?"

I felt my face get heat up.

"It's about....Y/n"

Wheeljack was a bit shocked knowing where Ultra magnus was heading.

"You like her don't you boss?"

My optics widened.

"N-no.....well i dont know...."I looked down.

I continued

"When im near her my spark....starts to beat faster.I get nervous around her but i try not to show it.Also a little while ago when she was talking to optimus i felt this feeling ive never felt before.I was somewhat......mad that she was spending time with him and not
me....."

We stood still in silence

"I knew it!I could already tell you liked her!With all that detail it tells me you love her!!!"Wheeljack said excited.

My face was getting red.

"Loving her?"i was somewhat confused

"You do know what love is right?"wheeljack said concerned.

Did i know what it was?I looked at wheeljack.I guess from my expression he knew i didnt know what it was.His optics widened.

"How do you not know?"

I didn't respond to him.

" Love is a passion for someone. A deep feeling of Affection.You want that person to be yours and only yours.That's what you want don't you?"

It took me a minute to processes this.I was in love with Y/n.....I nodded my head.This is what I truly want with me and Y/n.

Wheeljack smiled from ear to ear.

"Well go tell her you love her!"Dont keep her waiting!"

Wheeljack started to push me to the main room.I quickly stopped him.

"What if she doesn't feel the same way...."

Just think about her not liking me broke my heart.What if i lose my friendship with her?

"You have a point Boss"wheeljack stopped

"But I can tell miko to talk to Y/n to see if she likes anyone."wheeljack smiled.

"I rather take that route"i said hope that miko can get information from
Y/n.

"I also forgot to mention this but remember that feeling you had when you saw Y/n with optimus?"

I turned around to look at him and nodded my head.

"What's called jealousy friend"

I didn't know what that was either.

Wheeljack sighed.

"Im guessing you dont know that either so im gonna explain.Jealousy is when your mad at something that someone else has.You want it for your own,like being envyous."

I was starting to get what it was but still my mind was still clouded.Wheeljack continued.

"In this case with Y/n you want her to be yours and only yours.Though im also guessing when she's with another male bots you also get jealous."

I nodded my head.This was all true.

"Have you thought any further?"Wheeljack said smirking

"W-what?"i said nervously

"You havent?like have sparklings with her if you get together?

I blushed

"N-no i h-havent"i stuttered

Wheeljack grined wider.

"Maybe a dream?Oh but this isnt a regular dream.This one is a bit more interesting."

N-no he better not be heading where i think he's heading.

"A wet dream perhaps?"Wheeljack smirked he liked where he was going.

"N-no i would never think like that!"i shouted

Wheeljack chuckled

"Well i know your going to be thinking about it.Just imagine..you and Y/n in your berthroom.You on top of her.Her moans.All just for you.Maybe even hickies placed here an-"

"Stop it!"i yelled.

I was mad at him for thinking like this.How dare he disrespect her like that!!!

"I don't like you thinking about her like that!"i gritted my teeth.

Wheeljack just chuckled.

"Protective aren't we?.Dont worry i was just testing you.Im very protective of her too.she's just like a little Sister to me and im just making sure she gets the right Sparkmate."He grined

"Well better go tell miko the plan ill be back later and keep you updated."wheeljack said as he started to walk away.

I waved back.I didn't know i was that protective of her

I'll finish the second part of this later cause it's getting long and that might lead to the next chapter being shot.Tho i hope you enjoyed