Soundwave x Femme!reader

Enjoy!

There's this something about soundwave i couldn't place my finger on but he was so special.My spark understood but I didn't.There's not a chance he would like me back....or would he?Either way he finds the war more important or at least i think he does.

What makes my spark flutter is soundwave trusts me the most out of all the decepticons.I was one of his best friends and he was one of mine.He would always stand up for me when starscream tried to put me down.

Im lucky Im a good fighter cause megatron saw something in me and made me First lieutenant.I was honored and happy cause i was able to spend more time with soundwave.

The bad part is Starscream.He had been with the decepticons longer than i have and was stuck at second lieutenant.I was the highest rank and was respected by all cause i was so kind and friendly.

Starscream was just rude to all who didn't obey to him except Megatron.

Megatron also protects me with all his spark.I was like a sparkling to him.He truly did care for me but couldn't show it much or others would think he's getting soft.

He would mostly show affection when we were alone.Even if Soundwave was there he trusted him and would still show affection to me.

Starscream just hated Megatron so much he would try to eliminate him but i was there to stop him and....got hurt by him.

(Flashback)

I walked in the main control room and saw megatron talking to Soundwave.Both looked at me and slightly waved and went back to working and talking.

I started to walk over to Megatron but saw starscream angrily walk to him too with his explosive.

I widened my optics knowing he wanted to kill him.I wasn't gonna stand there and watch.

"Sire!"Starscream threw his explosive and i ran infront of it.

The sound of ringing and yelling was all I heard.I looked below me and saw energon dripping from every cut i got and there was many.

Megatron picked me up and ran to the medical room with Soundwave. Knockout was startled aswell was breakdown.

They placed me on a bed and put me in stasis.Megatron kept telling to live.I could tell he was scared of losing me which surprised me and felt someone grab my hand.I looked and saw soundwave.I could tell he also didn't want to lose me too.

I smiled at both of them and went asleep.

(Time skip)

I woke up and saw I was in the medical room.I tried to get up and felt a sore feeling on my chest,abdomen,and legs.I looked down and saw scars.

I saw Soundwave right next to me recharging.He woke up from my movement and stared at me.

I was a bit confused but felt a hug right after.I couldn't believe it, he was hugging me.

I heard footsteps and saw Megatron burst in.Soundwave must've sent a message to him I was awake.

Soundwave moved and i was tackled by a hug again.

"Y/n...."he started to cry.

I was startled.Megatron the lord of the decepticons was crying over me.

"Sire....im fine."i hugged him back.

I looked at Soundwave and could tell he was recording this.I giggled causing him to look at me.

Megatron looked at Soundwave with a pokerface"You better not be recording this"i laughed even harder.

Then something came to mind."Hey Dad where is Starscream?"

Megatron glared at me when i said Starscream's name."He's still on this ship and Im giving him one chance and if he touches you i will eliminate his spark but ill gladly give you that offer."

"One day i might eventually"i smiled

"Soundwave from now on you will protect Y/n from any threats"Megatron turned to Soundwave.

He bowed down as in a yes.

(End of flashback)

Ever since that day I've been closer and could tell that sounds did care for me.

I guess i might be spending to much time with him cause my sire asked me about it.I had to come clean.

It surprised me that megatron already knew i liked him.That's when he told me he asked Soundwave to protect me on purpose.

I was with sire in the main room talking about my future.

"Is there a chance you want to become sparkmates with soundwave?"My face turned red.

"I do but that's his choice it's not he likes me back either way"

"I've had a chat with him before and he said there is a femme he likes."

I looked at sire with hope but lost it."It's probably Arachnid...."

"He despises her."

"How would you know?"he gave me a poker face."Oh right never mind"i smiled sheepishly.

"It's obviously you Y/n,he told me she was on the ship and the only femme is you"

I had a poker face but started to jump and down happily"He likes me back!"i hugged my sire.

He chuckled and we looked to the doors and saw soundwave.My face started to heat up.He walked over us, waved, and started to work with Megatron.

Sire looked at me and grinned knowing our secret and knew what he was going to do.He nudged me closer to sounds and i squeaked.I glared at him.

"So Soundwave is there anything interesting happening like maybe a femme or something."

I saw Soundwave's face turn a bit red and heard a slight sound of cooling fans.

I blushed."I have to go help knockout!"i ran trying to get out of the conversation.

I walked the path to my room and on my way i saw Starscream.We glared at each other.I didn't want to start anything so i started to walk passed him.When I was near enough to him he slammed me down to the floor.I screamed in agony.

"If it weren't for you I would be first lieutenant."he gripped harder on my throat.

"Starscream!Get your hands off of her!"we looked and saw soundwave with his visor off.

"Soundwave?!"Starscream shrieked.

Soundwave ran over to Starscream and used all his strength and punched him sending him flying back.

Sounds crouched to me and picked me up."Are you ok Y/n?!His voice was filled with worry but also very handsome......

I saw Megatron stomp in ready to obliterate Starscream."How dare you lay a finger on my sparkling!"

Megatron turned to us"You might want to take her to her room soundwave.I don't want her to see this."

Soundwave ran to my room and sat me on the bed.

"I should've been there with you Y/n....Im sorry i wasnt t-"soundwave stopped and felt lips on his.He looked and saw Y/n blushing while kissing him.He melted into the kiss slightly pushing her against the bed to be closer.We broke apart looking at each other.

"It's fine Soundwave and i want you to know i love you"I hugged him.

"I love you too Y/n"He kissed me again passionately wanting more.

I smiled happily knowing he loved me back.

I don't know how to feel about this one but i like it.Hope you enjoyed!