Smokescreen x Femme!Reader: Destiny?

This is part 5. Enjoy!!!

   "So will you guys be heading back or are you gonna chill here?" Cliffjumper came over to us giving Tiga a handshake.

   "Just for a bit although, will you be alright taking care of the other errands by yourself?" Optimus had let go of my servo and crossed his arms.

'Aww'

My face turned red.

   'Why did I say aww?......OH MY PRIMUS! IT CAN'T BE!"

   I scooted a little bit away from him which earned me a weird glance from him.

   "I've done it before prime and if something big comes up I'll just call you." Cliffjumper shook Optimus's servo and left pretty quick.

"Well Y/n let's learn about you today!" Tiga crossed his arms.

"Why me?" I tilted my helm confused.

  "Well Optimus rarely talks to femmes and even rarely befriends them so something about you is special."

  Optimus put his servo over his face, once again embarrassed at his friend.

  "Well I don't think that running into someone makes anyone special but I'll take it?" I shrugged my arms.

"Oh you guys just ran into each other? Just like that?" Weasel kept looking at me.

  I nodded my head until Longshot spoke up."Well then it's destiny that you guys ran into each other."

  Tiga smirked."He's not wrong about that Y/n, something must've wanted you guys to meet each other."

  We went about a good 10 minutes just talking about this "Destiny" until a hyper voice yelled.

"Y/n!"

I looked behind me and felt my anger grow.

'Emerald'

  She ran over to us with her friend Whirlwind with a smile on her face.

'Tch, I know that fake smile. Now I gotta act with her.'

  "Y/n! I haven't seen you in forever!" She was about to give me a hug until Tiga came in front of me.

  "Emerald! Wow don't you look stunning today! Smokescreen should be a good sparkmate and be with you right now." Tiga gave her one of the fakest smiles but she didn't catch on.

  She giggled loudly. "I know I totally agree with you but Whirlwind wanted to me Y/n! You know my best friend?"

I rolled my optics but gave them a smile going over to them.

'Two can play this game'

  "Well hi there! Nice to meet you Whirlwind!" I held out my servo and saw their faces turn pale.

  I turned and also saw the mechs give me a crazy look. I looked at Optimus and saw worry in his optics.

   "Don't worry, you here with me remember." I mouthed and Optimus blushed understanding evey single word.

  Whirlwind looked uncomfortable but still shook my hand."Nice to meet you?"

  A few seconds later she started to put pressure on my hand trying to act intimidating.

I giggled and gave her smile.

"Don't try me." I whispered.

  They both stood back a bit and acted hurt.