A Close Encounter

A ghost could be humping you right now and you would never know.

A cool guy

xXx

"The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round! 'Round and 'round, 'round and 'round! The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round! All through the"

"Can you two actually shut the fuck up?!" Iwaizumi whisper-shouted, turning around angrily to face a not so guilty Makki and Mattsun.

The pair of third years had actually been singing quite loudly, and had gathered some rather amused attention from the other passengers on the bus. Luckily, there were very few people; most of the passengers were actually part of their friend group.

When they didn't reply, Iwaizumi slowly turned back to face the front. No noise came from the boys sitting behind him. Thank god they finally

"The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep"

Iwaizumi shouted again, whipping around, ready to smack them upside the head for their infernal singing (see: screeching).

Laughter was ever present as everyone—even those who were strangers—found great joy and hilarity in Iwaizumi's particular situation.

"Chill out, Iwa-chan," Oikawa tried to appease the pissed off ace. "They're not that bad."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Oikawa," Makki said, grinning as he leaned against the window. "At least someone appreciates the art of song."

"Art?" Naoko called from the front, turning in her own seat to shoot them a disbelieving look. "There was nothing artistic about that." She was sitting at the very, very front of the bus next to Tadashi. Kageyama, Hinata, and Sumire had managed to squeeze themselves into a single two-seater, with the latter people being small enough.

"Thank you," Iwaizumi started, "for being the one reasonable person in this entire vehicle."

"Makoshima-chan!" Mattsun cried, affronted at her remark. "How could you so cruelly diss our art like that?"

"If you want to call the sounds of a woman giving birth art, then suit yourself," Naoko answered casually.

Oikawa snickered, as did Iwaizumi.

Makki and Mattsun gave them a mock glare.

"Oikawa! You were supposed to be on our side," Mattsun accused.

"Yeah, you turncoat asshole," added Makki, crossing his arms.

"Sumire!" Hinata was saying to the girl in question as he read the brochure with wide eyes. "They have a merry-go-round! I haven't been on one since I was a kid." He shoved the opened brochure in her face, causing her to recoil before she actually got to read it.

"I've never been on one," Sumire admitted as she gently pushed back against Hinata to get the colorful paper out of her personal bubble. "We should go, Shouyo."

"Yeah, let's do this!"

Kageyama scoffed at what he believed was a ride more suitable for children than teenagers. "You're not missing out on much," he told them, giving Sumire a longer glance than Hinata. "All it does is spin around and around in a never ending circle."

"If you think about it, a circle doesn't have a fixed point of a beginning or an end," Sumire commented thoughtfully. "If that's the case, that means the chicken didn't come before the egg and the egg didn't come before the chicken because a circle has no beginning."