WATTYS 2018?!/THANK YOU! NOTE

Hi, everyone! It's been a while, but I've decided to enter this story into this year's Watty Awards. I wasn't very sure at first, but, hey, why not? It meets the criteria. If I enter it into next year's, it'll be too late and the story will be deemed 'too old' to be entered.

I just want to take the time to be cheesy and thank everyone who commented, voted, and flat-out read past the first chapter.

I'm not so much of an optimist as to hope much comes out of this, but better to try and to fail than to not try at all. The story's not perfect (god, there are so many typos and mistakes that I cannot possibly find all of them within a reasonable time frame).

If you're still reading this, then it's time for me to throw away my pride and don my shameless Saiyaman costume and ask all of you:

Please comment and vote on this story if you liked it! I like reading almost everything from my readers; constructive criticism and random-ass comments alike. (The former would be rather helpful, haha...)

And if you want to go the extra mile, then spread the word through word of mouth or social media, I suppose! To all your friends who like/love Haikyuu!! and romance.

On a side note, I want to set up a Patreon account, but I'm way too shy and I don't have enough of a following to do so yet. But I'm very grateful to all of you who gave me a taste of having a foot in the world of fanfiction.

Especially to the following people, thank you for commenting/voting/reading/blaahh...

SavLeFlower

yachikookie

KittyKatLover1991 (who seems to love Hamilton as much as I do)

barnacleboye (a fellow Dragon Ball fan) 

Baka-Chan03 (because she's my kohai in real life) 

Melody_Of_Flowers (same reason as above, you precious dork) 

tigaaaaaaaaaa10 (YOU VOTED SO MUCH, MAN, I LOVE YOU) 

hikariiiiin_

levysah (you are around on the prequel wayy too much to not be included)

tanakamongeau

kenmapplepie

There are a lot more people I could list, but I don't want to sit here all night. My mother says that if you sit on your ass for too long, it'll get bigger. And I'm not particularly a fan of having my butt more Kardashian-ized than it already is.

So, once again, I hope you vote/comment/spread the story! And once more, to everyone who read this 4-5 month pet project of mine...

Psst. Are you still here?

*shifts eyes left to right*

Well, good. 

Because if you stopped reading up there, you'd miss my shameless self-promotion. Just a quick message, before I let you go...

Like Naruto?

Please check out my Naruto fics, then. I'm not very familiar with the anime as I'm relatively new to the fandom and have a ceebs attitude to everything (meaning I won't be investing any time to read/watch it), so I would appreciate comments and constructive criticism alike.

That's all for now. Bye~!