You Gotta Do Your Christmas Shopping

Fanservice: The fun starts now.

Some random Kuroshitsuji meme

xXx

"Have you guys seen the new posters?" Haruka asked as she sat down with her friends at their usual table. "The Student Council put them up this morning."

"I have," Ayame answered before taking a bite out of her chocolate cornet. "It's the one which lists the time and date of the party, right?"

"And the dress code," Toshio supplied helpfully. "Casual formal for those of you that haven't checked yet."

Anzu pounced on the opportunity to show off almost immediately. "You should see the dress I bought just for the occasion," she bragged, preening under the attention. She thought of the cocktail dress she had bought from her favorite designer store and grew even more pleased with herself.

"My kaa-chan is making me a costume!" Midori chimed in, excited by all this talk about outfits. "I'll be going as a human reindeer!"

"Ooh, can't wait to see that," Anzu sneered.

"Midori-kins!" Akane exclaimed, stars in her eyes. "That is so brilliant that I should have thought of it!"

"I know right?!"

"Knuckleheads..." Anzu muttered, her eye twitching in annoyance as she scoffed at their antics.

As they all discussed what they were going to wear to the Christmas party as well as other things, Katsumi said to Naoko, "What about you, Naachan? You haven't said much."

"I'll find something," Naoko replied nonchalantly, not really caring much about what she was going to wear. It wasn't like she was out to impress anyone.

"Oh, no," Anzu said loudly, "that doesn't sound good." She smirked. "As much as I can't stand your face sometimes, it'd be a real shame if you wore a trash bag while the rest of us look our best."

Naoko shrugged, still unswayed. "Not really..."

"Christmas is the holiday of romance!" Katsumi cried. "How are you going to get noticed if you don't dress your best?"

"Eh... again... I don't really care."

"Of course you don't," Anzu growled.

"But we do," Ayame finished, a hint of mischief in her eyes. "Girls, I think you know what this means..."

Naoko raised an eyebrow, bemused by what her tone was suggesting. "What? What does it mean?"

Toshio balked slightly when he realized just what Ayame was implying, turning his head around to notice the sly glances most of the girls were giving one another. "Naoko. I suggest you run. Or they'll eat you alive."

Leiko sniggered. "Don't be a spoilsport, Toshio. Your lucky that we have a date this afternoon or they'd drag you along too."

Katsumi winked at the pale class representative. "You can't escape us forever, Toshio~"

"Seriously, what am I missing here?" Naoko asked irritably, sick of being out of the loop. From how everyone was behaving, it sounded like she was going to be dragged into Katsumi's basement and be psychologically tortured.

"Naoko," Ayame began, a big smile on her face, "we—"

"Are—" Midori continued, practically bouncing in her seat from excitement.

"Going to take you clothes shopping!" Akane finished, flashing Naoko a shark-like grin. "It will be the bomb dot com, Naoko-kins!"

Suddenly, being dragged down to Katsumi's basement and being psychologically tortured didn't seem like such a bad alternative. Naoko had heard plenty horror stories about what girls did to the others who didn't enjoy shopping on their shopping sprees. Naoko started to sweat at the prospect of her friends spending forty five minutes to look at one pair of shoes.