This Is Not A Date

My morning had already turned to shit then that bitch had to show up. One of my men was found gutted under a bridge. No doubt in my mind that it had to do with this new leader trying to send a message.

As I'm trying to piece together this entire fucked up situation I receive a call from up above. This bitch had some nerve showing up here laying demands and threats on me. Had she not informed me that she had me on video, I would've had her tossed out on her ass and kept Capone. I've grown rather fond of that hair ball.

I watched on my computer screen as she wrecked havoc on my lobby. I can't continue to keep letting her off the hook. If I do she's sure to bring me trouble. No sooner than she left my building like a tornado Cole bursts out laughing. "Bitch must be on some hard shit to come up in here like that. You should've let me gone ahead and took her out that night at the club, then you wouldn't be dealing with this bezerk chic".

Leaning back in my chair, I tapped my pen on my desk and sighed. "I'm starting to believe your right shit head".

Before Cole could reply back my door swung open and in waltzed my pesky sister Miri. Grinning from ear to ear, she took a seat upon Cole's lap. Turning her up to no good smile on me, she purred. "So who is the crazy lady Dem?"

"No one". I said with a this conversation is closed attitude.

"Hmmm... she seemed to know who you was?" Miri kept pushing.

"In fact they have a dinner date tonight". Cole piked up.

"It's not a fucking date". I growled as Miri's face beamed. "I'm merely meeting with her to gather some important evidence against me. It's a business dinner. Nothing more".

I saw the hopeful gleam enter Miri's eye's. Of course I knew that they all missed Sam but wanted me to move on. I can't count how many time's Miri  and even my own mother has tried to set me up on a date. As always I give them the same excuses, I'm too busy, I'm not ready yet, I don't want the headache or simply I'm just not interested. Of course they know the real reason, I still love Sam and no one can replace her. "Hmmm..." Miri hummed pursuing her lips as Cole stared up at her like a love sick fool. "Wouldn't it be easier dear brother if you just killed her? I mean normally that's what you would do right? Eliminate the problem all together?"

Fuck her I thought. My sister knows me far too well. Trying to recover from being outted I spoke in a sarcastic tone. "True Mirimosa, but she's a top notch lawyer that would be missed. I plan on ending her but timing has to be right".

"Uh-huh". Miri groaned letting on that she wasn't dumb. "Not buying that bullshit Dem. You like her, not that I blame you. She's very pretty and after seeing that ferocious attitude of hers I believe she could be just what you need".

I glared at Cole. "Kindly remove your wife from my presence because I fear if you don't you'll end up widowed."

Cole laughed as Miri scooted off his lap and came around to my side of the desk. Bending down, she placed me in a hug and laid a smacking kiss to my cheek. "You know you love me as much as you know that I'm right."

Pushing her away, I swiped her evil kiss from my cheek. "There's where your wrong dear sister. Ivy is a nuisance. A thorn in my side at a already troubling time. She will be dealt with accordingly".

Miri grinned as she sauntered from the room and called in a teasing voice. "I know what I'm talking about. After all I keep you two kings in line".

Yelling at her retreating back I said. "You get more like mom everyday".

Ignoring my jest she continued on her way.  Shortly after Cole made his absence leaving me to my thoughts. Duiring this time I came to a final conclusion concerning Miss Ivy Martin. If she gave me any trouble tonight I would have no choice but to silence her.