This Can't Be For Real

Why want my fucking eye's open. Fucking open eye's I begged to them. Why was I so cold and what is all those beeping sounds. For the love of God why can't I open my eye's.

The struggle continued. I was awake but my eye's refused to cooperate. My head hurt something awful and my body felt so weak and sore. I could feel foreign objects pressed against my skin but without the use of my eye's I couldn't determine what it was. Opening my mouth, I tried to speak but only a gurgle sound came forth. That's when I realized I had a tube running down my throat. Panic surged through my bones as I tried to recall what may have happened to me.

Then like a clap of thunder it all came roaring into my mind. My Ivy, she was gone along with my babies. My heart now hurt along with my other aches. Who did this to us? Is anyone else harmed? Where am I? Mustering up all the strength I could I clinched my teeth and groaned as I forced my eye's open.

Bright, white bluriness surrounded me. If you could hear light this would be deafening. Focus you fuck I scolded myself mentally. Fluttering my eyelids a few time's things started to become clarified. A large light hung directly over my head causing my blindness. I tried to lift my arm to shield my eye's but found I was restrained. I moved my other limbs and found them tied down as well. Something was defiantly off here. I tried to wiggle myself free but I was to weak.

My eyes became clearer and I was able to make out medical machines around me and tubes inserted to my arm's. I seemed to be in a hospital of sorts but I knew it wasn't the Den. I saw the door crack open and in walked Ivy. My heart skipped a beat. How could this be. I watched her die right in front of me. I eyed her stomach and noticed it was flat. My babies, my babies are gone. I tried to speak but these damn tubes were blocking my throat. I started to shake my head to get free of them. That's when Ivy noticed I was awake and came rushing to me. "No, no Mr. Harper. You mustn't move. You'll harm yourself".

The fuck. Why is she addressing me as Mr. Harper and why is she talking with a Russian accent? Bending over me she smiled. "I know your confused right now but in time I will explain. You must get your strength up first. Now I will remove the tube from your throat but you must agree to not be loud. We mustn't bring attention to you".

The hell is going on. Ivy is acting like she doesn't know me. I grimaced as she removed the tube then she held a cup of water to my lips. "Drink slowly. It may hurt at first but that's normal".

After several sips I cleared my throat and spoke. "Ivy baby your alive? The babies Ivy? Please tell me the babies made it?"

She drew her brows together as if I had spoken in chinese. "I'm sorry Mr. Harper. I don't understand?"

"Ivy we was going to get married. You was pregnant with twins. I love you and you love me". I panted out due to my scratchy voice.

A sweet smile touched her lips and she smoothed back my hair that had seemed to grown overnight. "Mr. Harper you've been through a terrible ordeal. Please allow me to explain but don't get upset. It could waylay your healing."

Ivy pulled a chair up by the bed. "I am Ivanya Kerverso Russian mafia queen. You are at my home in Russia. My father ambushed you outside of your apartment building nearly six months ago. You was shot in the back of the head and captured. Luckily the bullet didn't kill you, only lodged in your skull. Our medics was able to remove the bullet but you've been in a coma since. It is my duty to take care of you. I know this is a lot to digest but please follow closely. My father wants you alive and healthy only so he can press you for information then kill you. We mustn't let anyone know your awake. I'm going to help you. I detest my father and want nothing more than to be free of him and his abusive ways. Once your healither I will help you escape. In return I ask you to take me to America with you. Once there I will vanish and will no longer be your concern".

Wholly fuck what am I hearing. What fucked up joke is she playing. "Ivy cut the shit and uncuff me. Jokes over. You killed your father weeks ago. We just fucked in a elevator last night. If you keep this up I'm going to spank you until you cry. Understand".

Her face turned red from embarrassment then she gasped. "Someone is coming. Please look to be asleep and don't move no matter what".

Rolling my eye's I played her game. I heard the door open and a man speaking in Russian before he switched over to English. Peeking my eye's open I saw Ivy's father. He gripped her by the arm and snarled. "If he doesn't wake soon I will blame you and you will receive the most harshest punishment you can imagine. You daft bitch".

He slammed from the room as Ivy rubbed her bruised arm. This shit has my head so fucked up I don't know what to think. "Please Mr. Harper trust me and save me. I can get us out of here safely. I know many secret passages."

"What is going on? We was in love. I still love you Ivy. Your my girl. You told me you loved me?" I said weakly.

"I'm sorry Mr. Harper. It might be due to your coma. I understand that talking or reading to someone in your state may help. I talked to you about my past and life. I read romantic novels to you. Maybe your picking up on some of that and it's confusing your reality." She spoke meekly.

"What's today's date?" I demanded.

"February sixteenth, two thousand fifteen".

"The fuck it is". I bellowed. "My wife has been dead for over two year's.  If your telling me the correct date my wife has only been dead for six month's. Approximately the same amount of time I've been here".

My world was slipping away all again. Then it hit me, Maybe it wasn't Erica who shot at us. I do remember other snipers as well but they weren't Russians or were they? I wouldn't know if what she is saying is correct because I was kidnapped. But I killed Jax or didn't I? Then another thought hit me like a bomb.... if everything she's telling me is true could Sam still be alive? Could I have lived all of this out why I was under a coma?

Sam might be alive.

But I love Ivy. Even if she says it was only my coma induced brain thinking thing's up I know what my heart is feeling right now. I love Ivy.

I had to get home and fast but right now I had no other choice but to trust Ivy to get me out of here and of course I was bringing her home with me.

"Come closer Ivanya". I spoke softly.

She took tiny steps toward me.

"I will place my trust in you but you best not be lying."

"No. Never Mr. Harper".

"Call me Dem baby. Come closer".

She inched closer and I lifted my weary head and pressed my lips to hers. She let out a shocked squeal but didn't pull away. I broke the kiss. "You will be coming to America with me. I've seen what we could be and I'm not letting go. Our twins are waiting for us".

Ivy eased away and only nodded. If Sam was alive I didn't know what I'd exactly do but I did know that I couldn't give up Ivy just yet.