Turn Of Event's

Everything was perfect, almost too perfect. I laughed down at Ivy and her unbelievable exspression. In that moment she was indescribably cute and I bent down to kiss her. To my delight she didn't pull away, instead she kissed me back with as much fevor. I remember grasping her hand and we ran out of the Den. Knowing that she had to be famished and needed to eat we walked not even a block from the Den to an all night diner.

Over waffles we discussed the twins. What would they be? What would we name them? How would we tell them apart if they were identical? On and on we went in our excitement. It was near three in the morning when we left to go back. Stepping out onto the sidewalk we noticed it was raining. A steady yet warm rain. Removing my coat, I placed it over Ivy's head and we took off running in a fit of giggles splashing in the puddles.

By the time we stepped into the lobby we were both soaked to the bone. Once on the elevator we stood staring at each other in our wet clothes and messy hair. Ivy grinned and I stepped closer. Slowly I lifted my hand up to brush her cheek. Ivy leaned her face into my touch and my mouth moved to its on accord. I heard myself saying. "I love you Ivy. Your what I need, your so right for me. Righter than anyone's ever been for me. Your from my world and I need you so much".

Ivy smiled and said. "I love you too Demarco. I was so scared but I'm not scared anymore. I don't care what anyone thinks I need you in my life".

We moved toward each other at the same time. As our mouths collided I reached out and pushed the emergency stop button on the elevator. I couldn't wait any longer. Ivy ripped my wet shirt open and attacked my chest with her lips as I peeled her leggings from her wet skin.   Ivy then went for my belt buckle in a frenzy and soon held me in her hand. Backing her up against the wall, I nipped at her neck as I whispered "we are going to have so many babies together, beautiful babies. Fuck I love you girl. You saved me".

With that I pulled her legs up to wrap around my waist then dove into her warmth depths. Never losing eye contact we held onto each other with every fiber of our being, whispering word's of love and naughtiness. Ivy had never held onto me so tightly as her nails dug into my shoulders. "Fuck girl I'm going to marry you and fuck you like this every night, every morning".

A satisfied smile curved her lips as she rode her second wave. "I can't wait Dem to be your wife. Ummm.... I love feeling you so deep in me. I want every drop of you. Whatever you want Dem I'll do. I'm yours forever. I can work from here if that's what you want. I just want to love you more than anything. Please Demarco let me just love you".

"I'm yours to love Ivy. I'm never going anywhere. Fuck your pussy feels so good girl. I want to feel like this for the rest of my life".

Eventually I spilled over into her and after  a moment of cuddles we made ourselves presentable and I hit the button again. Seconds later we stepped off the elevator and my world once again changed forever. Everything  seemed to go in slow motion. Mask men swarmed in on us screaming in a foreign language that I assumed to be Russian. I could see my parents in the background trying to run to us. Miri and Cole doing the same and my men just busted through the stairwell doors. Then the entire scene seemed to vanish in thin air and Ivy and I was standing outside before my building with the men still spurting word's at us with their guns aimed. I tucked Ivy behind me to shield her but they managed to jerk her away from my grasp. One placed the barrel of his gun to her belly and and another man aimed at her head. I saw the triggers expand and lurched forward with a muffled roar but Ivy collapsed at my feet in a puddle of blood. This was it for me, I couldn't go on. I fell to my knees cradling her body wracked with anguished sobs. "Kill me you bastards. Just fucking kill me now". I wailed.

A blunt pain vibrated against the back of my skull and everything went black.

Hi sweeties! I know I haven't updated in the past few day's but I had a hectic weekend! I should be back to my daily updates now, thanks for baring with me. I know this chap is shorter than my norm but I had to end it here in order to make it work. It was either this or an extremely long chap! I know what a cliff hanger right? But be patient, more is to come and these next few chaps have been difficult to write so I've taken extra time preparing them in hope's you get a better understanding! As always much love! Thanks for the votes and support❤😲