Laying It On Thick

Everything was such a blur. Everyone was rushing at me with different questions and concerns when there was only one thing on my mind and that was Ivy and my baby. That's all I wanted and needed at this time but Pape was trying to figure out if one of the men killed tonight was the leader while mom was trying to tend to my wounds and shovel food down my gullet. Meanwhile Cole was stuck beside me going through the same issue's with Miri and his parent's.

Ivy was amazing tonight but when I realized it was her my temper boiled over but I couldn't let on that I knew her, couldn't blow her cover. Then when I saw how hard that fucker slammed her on her stomach my heart fell from fear. She should be the one seeking medical attention and not me at the moment but I couldn't get a word in with this bunch. Plus I needed to punish her for getting involved in her condition. Ivy knows better, damn girl.

Having enough of their worrisome behavior I stood up swatting them away. "Enough. Everyone shut up and get up off me. I'm fine and we will talk later but right now I need to be alone with Ivy".

At my word's we all turned to look at the last place Ivy had been standing but seen her no where. We quickly scoured the apartment but came up empty handed. Before I could say anything mom called from Pape's private office. "Already on it".

In no time mom had her tracked down to a nearby hotel. "I'll talk with you all later. Right now there's more important matters." I announced.

I knew why Ivy probably left because I've been sensing it myself, she probably felt like an outsider plus my family had never been to welcoming to her. It was time I set them straight before I left. "Just so everyone knows, Ivy's probably going to be around a lot plus she's the mother of my child. I would appreciate if everyone would start treating her with respect and make her feel welcome".

Everyone nodded but my mother. "Mom, I really need you to do this for me".

Mom took a long moment to answer and acted as if it killed her to do so. "Okay Dem but I'm only doing it for you".

Nodding my thanks I rushed off to get Ivy. It took me no time to make it to the hotel she was in. Swiping a key from the desk I let myself into her room. Everything was quiet as if the room was empty until I heard a splash of water. Creeping toward the open bathroom door I quietly stepped inside. Ivy had her head leaned back against the lip of the tub with her eye's closed. I won't lie, the scene looked so inviting. As quiet as I could I slid from my clothes an eased into the tub. Ivy startled at the sound of the disrupted water. A foot quickly connected with my dick. Bending over in pain I groned. "The fuck you do that. Fuck Ivy I'm dying here".

"Oh my God". She said with worry as she slid over to me. "I'm so sorry. You scared me and I reacted before I realized it was you".

I managed to look up at her and came face to face with her pert little tits. A smile creased my face and my pain was forgotten. When she realized what I was doing she shoved me away in disgust and went back to her spot at the other end of the tub. I chuckled and grabbed her leg sliding her closer to me. "Ivy I'm worried about you and the baby. That was a hard slam".

"I'm okay Demarco. Just tired and maybe hungry."

I rolled my eye's. "Ivy it mean the world to me if you would allow my doctor to look you over. Just to ease my mind".

I saw the argument in her eye's so I was surprised when she nodded agreeing to do so. "Ivy first let me say that you were spectacular tonight and thank you but I'm very upset at you for placing yourself and our child in danger."

Ivy huffed out. "I had to Demarco. I couldn't stand knowing you were hurt or worse and on a hunch I guessed where you was. I couldn't just sit by and allow them to call all the shots".

"I understand that Ivy but please never put yourself in danger for me." She nodded her head but I knew she wouldn't listen. Pape was right, Ivy was like my mother, full of determination and hard headed.

I helped her out of the tub and waited for her to dress. I laughed as she came out sporting my hoody that seemed to swallow her whole. "Oh you gangsta now?"

Ivy smiled. "More gangsta than you, bent over crying in the tub like a little punk".

"Girl, you don't realize how bad getting kicked in the nuts hurts" I protested.

Ivy shrugged and allowed me to weave her arm through mine as we left. This was the first time Ivy had been allowed to visit the Den. When she stayed with me before I along with my family agreed it was to risky to let her in on our secret underground world. Up until this moment Ivy had never heard about it. Her eye's held admiration at the sight before her. "This is outstanding Demarco."

"Yes it is". I agreed and led her own to the medical facility. Within moment's Ivy was wearing a paper gown and resting on a bed as we awaited the doctor. Finally he came in and asked Ivy a series of questions. Taking a tiny microphone looking instrument he explained that he was searching for the baby's heartbeat. It didn't take long for the thumping sound to sing put. I looked down at Ivy in amazement. Hearing that tiny beat did a number on my insides. I instantly fell in love with this little human that I'd never met yet and my heart also swelled as I looked into Ivy's watery eye's.

Next the doctor measures her belly an a odd look crossed his features. "Miss Kerverso your measuring farther along than your presumed date."

Instantly he started pushing around on her stomach and I along with Ivy became worried as he asked. "May I do an ultrasound to check the child's status better".

We both shook our head in usion. As he spread the cool gel along her belly I gripped Ivy's hand to try and assure her she wasn't alone, that I was here by her side. We watched the screen in confusion as images pop up but we couldn't determine what we was looking at. The doctor smiled and finally spoke. "Ah, just as I suspected. Congratulations, your having twins."

"Wh-what?" Ivy asked weakly while I beamed with pride. "Tw-twins? But how? I'm having two of his kid's? Hisss? Two of them? Possibly two little Demarco's running around? Are you sure doctor? Maybe this machine has malfunctioned".

I laughed at her in a mocking tone and bent down to her ear. "Ha! That's right. I must have hit that shit good that night. Got your ass twice".

My smile instantly disappeared as her fury breathed from her eye's. "You. Your responsible for this. I will kill you Demarco Harper".

"It's not so bad babe". I said trying to smooth her feathers. "Think of it as a claw machine. You put a quarter in and pull out double prizes. Everyone loves double prizes. Ahhhhhhhhh...Ivy shit let go". I howled as she gave my side a sharp pinch.

The doctor insisted she get some good rest for the next few day's and we left going to my apartment, Ivy still in shock and me walking proud.