Husbandily Duties

Here goes nothing I thought as I left Ivy behind with my parent's. I trusted my parent's to make Ivy comfortable but I felt guilty for leaving her alone right now. I know this had to be stressful for her being in the lair of the Italian Mafia as well as being in a strange country.

Even though I loved Ivy, as of right now my responsibility was to my wife. I can't deny that Sam has been good to me, in fact she has been amazing and taught me so much about love, relationships, trust, and life in general. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her,especially after I promised to always keep her safe, but at the same time I had to be happy too.

No matter how thing's turn out I won't just kick her out on the streets. I'll continue to support her as well as her mother. I owe her that much for being unfaithful, breaking my vows and breaking her heart yet again. I remember how she acted when she accused me of Ari so there's no telling what she will do once I tell her that I'm actually leaving her for Ivy. Nothing ever happened between Ari and I but I've kissed Ivy several time's and admitted my love to her.

Then I have to consider my family's reaction to my betrayal of Sam. Miri's practically Sam's best friend so I'm sure she won't like this and it was obvious mom already suspect's something. Sam's become a part of the family and mom love's her and Pape thinks a lot about her as well. I'm sure they won't like this as well but in the end it's my life, my decisions.

I'm sure my parent's aren't exactly thrilled that I drug the Russian mafia queen home and I'm sure they will keep their guard up until they feel Ivy is trustworthy. I'm also sure once they get to know her they will love her as much as I do.

I started to open the door to my apartment but stopped. I needed more time to sort my mind. It was awkward thinking that nothing is the same as it was before my capture. I'm certain Sam will be overjoyed at my return which only made my guilt ten time's worse. However i will not break the news to her today. No, I will wait at least a week before I shatter her world. It wouldn't be fair to crush her on the day of my return. Honestly none of this is fair to her. Sam's going to be emotional enough at seeing me so there's no way I could break her heart duiring an already stressful time.

Working up my nerve, I opened my door and stepped in. I didn't realize how much I missed this place until seeing it. Everything was as it always had been. Walking through the living room I made my way to my room. Sam had to be here somewhere. I nudged my bedroom door open and the scent of Sam's signature soap and shampoo assaulted my nose. I had to admit it smelled wonderful and stirred up many memories.

The bathroom door opened and out stepped Sam in her flashy orange pajama bottoms and one of my t-shirts. When she saw me she screamed and then quickly covered her mouth with both of her hands. Tears started to pop from her eye's as she cried hysterically. I inched closer knowing she needed comforting. I pulled her to me in a hug. Sam threw her arm's around me holding on with all she had. She couldn't speak for several minuets due to crying. When she finally gained some composure she looked up at me with a reddened face. She was so beautiful I thought. I was lucky to have been able to spend a few year's with her. "Dem baby". Was her first word's.

I nodded my head reassuring her that this wasn't a dream. "Oh my God Dem. I've missed you so much. I thought the worst and I was going insane. I never want to go another day without you".

Before I could speak she threw herself back into my arm's. I stroked her hair trying to soothe her. "It's okay cupcake. I'm home and I'm okay".

She looked up at me and started to cry harder. "You called me cupcake. Do you know how many time's I prayed to hear that again? Do you know how much I love you? I felt dead inside while you was gone and don't you ever make me feel that way again."

And fuck me. My guilt just blew it's top. How the fuck am I going to do this to her? How the fuck can I hurt her so? I'm definitely the dirtiest son of a bitch that I know. I should have my dick chopped off. Sam has given me everything even her most prized possession, her virginity. "I'm sorry cupcake. I didn't mean to cause you so much pain".

Before I could explain more Sam launched herself on me and devoured my mouth. I couldn't just not kiss her back. In seconds she had my clothes stripped and I couldn't contain myself. She was beautiful, I hadn't had sex in awhile, Ivy teasing me so and I caved.

Placing my hands on either side of Sam's face I deepened the kiss. I basically tore my shirt from her and slid her pants off. Picking her up I deposited her onto our bed. Trailing my tounge over her rigid nipples I made my way to her warm core. Sam cried out as my tounge stroked her velvety folds. Once she came onto my tounge I made my way back to her lips. "Fuck I love you cupcake". I groned as I sunk deep into her slick tunnel.

Sam wrapped her legs around my waist and held on tight as I rocked and rotated my hips to perfection. "Tell me how much you missed this cupcake?" I said with a grunt.

"Demarco more than you can imagine. I missed my Pape working me over."

I grinned down at her than locked my lips onto hers. We spent hours in bed doing nasty thing's to each other. When we both ran out of fuel we fell back into each other's arm's and succumb to sleep.

It was nearly lunch time the next day when I awoke and I sat up quickly when I realized I never checked back in on Ivy.