Messy Heart's

"Demarco who were those people? What happened? Where am I? You didn't kill me?"

The words tumbled from my mouth in a hurried gush. Demarco chuckled and gripped the sides of my face gently. "Calm down baby". He cooed pushing me back onto a lying position.

"You are going to be fine baby. Just a few stitches and a minor concussion. As for the people, that was my family. You are at my medical facility and how was I supposed to kill you when you told me my eye's reminded you of chocolate drops and you wanted to drown in my dimples". He chuckled.

"I said that?" I asked embarrassed.

He nodded his head laughing and I stated. "Remember I was suffering from a concussion and was speaking out of my head".

He chuckled and I sat back up with a gasp as another thought occurred to me. "Does your family know who I am?"

"Yes". He replied dryly.

"I've got to leave. I'm not safe here". I said in a panic beginning to get up.

Demarco held me down. "You are safe, I promise. No one will harm you here".

"But they don't like me being here so they? I saw the hostility in their eye's". I uttered.

"No they don't" Demarco said being honest. "But what I say goes. Besides I can't let you leave. Your mine now".

"What?" I asked confused.

Demarco grinned. "I like you Ivanya and I want you to stay. I've emailed a doctors note to your work and you've been granted a leave. You'll be staying at my place. Capone is already there waiting for you".

Panic seized me. I knew some of these mafia men took whatever they wanted whether that be a woman or not but I wasn't going to be forced. "You can't do that Demarco. You can't keep me against my will. As Ivanya Kerverso, Russian mafia queen I forbid it".

His eye's grew hard and he spat. "Your title don't mean shit here or to me. I am the king here. You will obey me as your king".

I rolled my eye's. "Don't even play that shit with me Demarco Harper. I really like you, I do but you will ruin what we may have if you force me. I will stay to I'm healed then go home."

Before he could argue back I raised up and captured his mouth in a heated kiss and just like that I got my way.

Two day's later I was lounged up in his apartment but he never left my side. He even worked from here. We actually got a chance to get to know each other better on a personal level. And yes, I finally gave into all his sexual advances. I'll never forget our first time. We was watching t.v. and drinking to the point of being tipsy. It started off with a kiss until I straddled his lap. I removed his shirt over his head and stared in awe. Never have I seen a man so glorious. His abs could have been carved and he had the sexiest V I'd ever seen. It made me want to run my tounge along it. Instead I bent down and nibbled on his nipple.

After a few moment's Demarco stood up with me still attached to him and took a swig of beer. "You remember that time I told you that i was going to bang that ass like a screen door bangs in a hurricane.... well that's about to happen baby".

Moments later I felt myself being laid down on his bed. He had me naked in the blink of an eye as well as himself. "Your beautiful". I murmured feasting my eye's on his body.

Smilimg he bent down and whispered in my ear. "You are too but right now your about to be beautifully  fucked hard".

With that said he cupped my breast and devoured them as I moaned. He slid his hand down my side until he reached my center. Instantly I felt his longer fingers dive into me and immediately started working my most pleasurable spot. "Fuck I've been thinking about fucking you for month's. That's enough foreplay Ivy. Spread your fucking legs for me baby".

I did just that and in a instant he was buried deep inside me. "Fuck Demarco. Your hurting me". I moaned.

"Sorry baby." He said starting to pull out.

"No Dem, don't pull out. I didn't mean I didn't like it. I want you to hurt me in that feel so good way". I moaned as he slammed back into me.

I watched as his muscles glided with his movements and the way he rotated his hips to perfection. Soon I erupted like a volcano and I cried out his name. "Demarco, Demarco".

He leaned down close to my ear and gently squeezed my throat. "Does it feel good baby?"

"Fuck yea daddy" I moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"That's right baby. I'm your daddy now. I fucking own you. Tell me who owns You baby".

"You do. Demarco Harper owns my pussy".

Flipping me over he popped me on my ass and said. "Don't you forget that either".

I won't lie, I had never been with another man who was so satisfying and dominating in bed. I usually took charge but no, Demarco wasn't having it. All I could do was hang on tight as he flipped me, lifted me, pulled me, bent me in every way possible but I wasn't about to complain. I'd never been fucked so well.

We woke the next morning completely refreshed and happy until Demarco looked at his phone and growled. "Something's come up at work and I've got to leave".

Before he left he handed me a gun and said. "I shouldn't be long but shoot anyone that comes in".

"Wait, what? I called after him but he was already out the door.

Trying to relax I switched thetv on and settled back down under the blanket. It wasn't long before I heard the door open. I figured it was Demarco so you can imagine my surprise when a tall yet very good-looking man entered. He was starring daggers at me and if looks could kill is be a goner. "What do you want with my son?" He snarled.

Deciding to put my queen face on and not allow him to intimidate me I rose from the bed with only Demarco's long t-shirt on. I held the gun in my hand but turned the handle toward him indicating him to take it. He quickly relieved me of my gun and I spoke with authority. "I'm Ivanya Kerverso, Russian mafia queen. I'm sure by now you know my story. It's up to you to believe it or not but I can assure you in not here to harm anyone or spy. Your son is safe with me. If you still choose to kill me than do so but I'm unarmed so that would make you a coward".

"Your fucking Laney Valor reinfuckingcarnated". He snarled.

I looked at him confused at his word's but didn't respond because  I heard the clicking of steady heels approach. I watched as a beautiful woman joined us. She stared at me hard. "Leave us London now".

"Babydoll"...

"Now London. And you miss Ivanya or whatever the fuck your called will not address my husband in such a manner. Do I make myself clear. Apologise now before I lose my shit and shoot this place up."

Damn. I think for the first time ever I just got told. I could tell this delicate looking women was anything but that.  "I'm sorry" I mumbled.

"Good. Now that that's cleared up I will tell you this. The last bitch I gave the benefit of the doubt to and helped caused my son tons of pain as well as my daughter . However I will give you one chance to not fuck up. If your intentions are to harm my son, my family or my business..."

The man cut her off then."Your business babydoll?'

"Shut it London, I got this" she said without missing a beat.

" Anywho, if you plan any harm I will personally set your hand on fire and once it's burnt to a crisp I will set another part of your body on fire until there's nothing left of you sweetie. Demarco is my son and I can be the sweetest, kindest person you know or I can be the devil. The choice is yours. Now get some fucking clothes on. I'm taking you out for lunch."

"But Demarco said..." Annnd I was cut off again.

"Fuck what Demarco says. I'll handle him. Oh, by the way do not speak of our friendly chat to him at all or I'll cut your tounge out. Am I understood?'

"Yes maim". I stuttered.

She then turned to her husband. "London I've had a shit morning so don't open your mouth. I could really use a hug right now baby." And just like that he wrapped this scary little lady up in his arm's and led her out. As he shut the door he turned and gave me a huge smile like a true smartass.