Tremors

"London, London. Baby wake up".

We was on our comfy private jet on the way to Russia. I sat across from him buried deep in a book as he stretched his long legs out and dozed. Occasionally I would look over at his sweet face and smile.

A low mumur escaped his sleeping lips and I looked up to check on him. Standing, I grabbed a blanket to drape over him. As I situated myself back into my seat I heard London say "nooo".

Fixing my eye's on him I watched as he made a awkward movement under the blanket and mumbled something else. I sat back for a few seconds to see if he'd drift back off into a peaceful sleep but he didn't. London only got worse and his face broke out in a sweat as his body seemed to convulse. I'd never seen him like this before.

Getting back up I rushed to him and started to shake him awake. "London baby, wake up sweetie. Your dreaming" I purred softly.

But he seemed as if he was fighting against my touch. London jerked away from me and continued his incoherent mumbling. I was exactly sure but it seemed as if he was trying to cry in his sleep. I shook him a bit harder becoming worried and Demarco turned from his seat farther down. "The fucks wrong with him?" Demarco asked with a arched brow.

"Dreaming I suppose". I replied as I continued to shake London.

Suddenly his eye's sprung open wide but he seemed dazed. I smiled softly at him and was about to let him know he had been dreaming but as my mouth opened to speak his hands bolted out and gripped my neck. Choking me, he lifted my feet from the floor as Demarco and Conner rushed to my aid. "The fuck Pape". Demarco yelled prying London's hands from my throat.

I fell back into my seat trying to steady my breath as I looked up at London questionably. It was if he finally snapped out of his dreamworld  and rushed to my side. Kneeling in front of me he grasped my head and it was like he was feeling around for something. "Your here babydoll. Are you okay?" His word's came out frantically.

Batting his hands away from sloshing my head around I growled. "Yes I'm okay but if you don't stop rolling my head about I may not be. What is wrong with you?"

Then it registered that he had attempted to choke me and he almost whimpered as he steadied my face between his hands. "I'm so sorry babydoll. I didn't mean to do that, I-I thought you was someone else. Please tell me I didn't hurt you? God I love you so much".

Okay he was really starting to freak me out now. Never have I seen London so vulnerable. It was if he was scared and I've never seen this man scared. "I'm fine baby but please tell me what's going on?"

He rested his head on my lap as he clasped my hand. With my free hand I stroked his hair. "Baby talk to me? You've got me worried".

Standing up he picked me up and carried me to our little room on the jet away from the other's. Once inside our private quarter's he wrapped me up tightly until I couldn't breath. Taking a deep breath he said. "It was the worst dream of my life. I thought you was gone. We were attacking the Russians and Ivy's father shot you in the head. I couldn't take it.... I-I"

I could see that he was terribly shaken. "Baby it was just a dream. I'm here and okay. Calm down sweetie".

He started shaking his head vigourlsy. "I can't let you go today. That dream was a bad sign. I won't allow you anywhere near that wedding or man. Am I understood?"

I knew since Sam's untimely death the men in the family carried negative thoughts about such thing's. "London I'm going and that's that".

"No Laney and I will use force if I need to. I can't risk losing you."

I started to protest but the urgency in his tone and the fact that his eye's watered with unshed tears. "Do you know how it made me feel to see you..." his voice trailed off on a crack.

Stepping up to him I clasped his hands and kissed his knuckles. I hated myself for what I was about to do but for the first time in my life I was going to bow down to him. I hated seeing him like that and I also knew that if I insisted on going his mind would be on me and not the mission and I couldn't risk that. It could cause him to get hurt. "I'll stay here London if it makes you feel better".

His eye's met mine in shock. "You swear babydoll?" He questioned.

"Yes London. I promise". This time he knew I meant it.

He pulled me into his arm's again and didn't let go until it was time for him to leave. He left back a few men for my protection and exited the plane.

Gotcha😂😉😛