I'll Find You

They just don't understand. What part don't they get. I fucking love Demarco and knowing that he's in danger, possibly hurt or worse I just can't sit here and twiddle my fucking thumbs. I refuse to stand by while they call all the shots and place me on the bench like the sucky player. Of course I realize I'm pregnant and my baby's safety should be first priority but the thought of Demarco dying did something awful to my insides. As queen of the Russian mafia and mother to the Italian kings offspring it is my duty to bring my child's father home safe and sound. It's a must, a necessity as sure as the air I breath.

I keep replaying our last few meetings in my head and how horrible I've been to Demarco but he did play his part too. He may not love me completely now but he will, I'll make sure of it. Gone are my insecurities over his deceased wife. No he may not love me as he did her but there's many forms of love, each unique and special in it's on way.

I zeroed my attention back on the group of women discussing our next move, well their next move. I was placed in remission. I was to just sit back and watch but they have another thing coming. Ivanya Kerverso doesn't just sit back and watch no, Ivanya Kerverso plans and does her own thing. We learned back at the airport in Flordia that Demarco and Cole were taken away by car and so far we managed to locate it back in New York but that's where we ran into a road block. The car was found abandoned in a parking garage and the video footage only followed them to the exit where they left on foot. So now we sit trying to piece together the puzzle.

I listened to all the theories, sat silently as each group of men reported back at having found nothing at the locations that they ordered searched. Time was ticking and so was my heart. Sitting on the couch at Laney and London's apartment I leaned up and placed my elbows on my knees. Placing my face into my hands I searched every corner of my mind. We do know that it's this new leader, we've had the buildings searched that Jax leaked before his death, but I am the only one who knows about Jone's and his connection to this leader. I'm the only one that knows about the crummy apartment building that Jone's lived in and Demarco's building near it. I do know that the leader works from that side of town. That's when it hit me, I may be wrong but my gut instinct told me to check that rat hole apartment building.

Standing, I excused myself for a glass of water. No one even batted an eye at my departure, they were so enthralled in finding a solution. Slipping to the kitchen, I spotted Laney's bag and swiped her key's. I knew there was a key to Demarco's apartment on the ring. Passing by her room, I swiped a pair of black yoga pants then discreetly slipped from her apartment.

It took a few tries until I found the right key but when I did I rushed into the Dem's apartment. Locking the door behind me, I rushed to his room and slung his closet open. Pulling out a oversized black hoody of his I slipped from my pink dress. I couldn't very well stand out in that part of town. Thankfully I had left a pair of sneakers behind. Sitting down on the bed I went to put them on. Something odd caught my eye and my eye's instantly teared up. There, placed on his nightstand where Sam's photo use to sit was a photo of me. This meant the world to me and opened my eye's even wider. I honestly knew then that I had hurt him even if he doesn't want to show it.

Pulling myself away I looked in the drawer for his extra set of car key's. Yes, he will probably go insane knowing I took his baby but he'll be okay. Finally I pulled out from the parking garage and made my way across town. I was smart enough to park a bit aways and walk myself to this apartment. Drenched in black with my hood on I could've easily passed as a boy and the bulky clothes hid my belly well. As I stood in front of the dark building I found myself praying they were in here, that I was right. Then something caught my eye as I scoured the area for any evidence. Tossed over the trash cans was a suit jacket and I knew instantly that it was Demarco's. My heart sank at what that could possibly mean.

I couldn't wait any longer, I had to go in. Making a last minute I decision I phoned Laney for backup. "Hello".

"I found them. I'm at the apartment building on thirty-ninth. I'm going in".

"No Ivy. You wasn't suppose to get involved. You wait, that's an order". Laney retorted.

"No. Tell me, if it was London in that building would anything be able to keep you away?" I said through tears.

Silence on her end for the first time because she knew she'd break the doors down to get to London, just as I will do to get to Demarco.

"Ivy please be careful. We are already enroute and will arrive in a few".

I nodded my head as if she could hear me and disconnected. Placing my hands into the deep pocket of the hoody I fingered my gun and entered. It was just as I expected it to be. Drunks and druggies littered the trash strewn hall's and the smell made my already nausea stomach boil. Pushing on I peeked into every open door but saw nothing. Eventually I caught site of a well dressed man and knew he'd lead me to Demarco. Staying back a bit I followed him into the depths of the building. I saw him enter a door that led to a possible storage unit beneath the ground. Waiting a few moment's I devised a plan. Finding a empty beer bottle I fell into the door causing it to open. There was two men dressed nicely with their guns trained against Cole and my baby's daddy.

The men looked at me startled so I let loose a drunken cackle. My face was well hidden due to the tight drawn hood. I fell up against the wall as if I was extremely drunk and slurred out. "I think I took a wrong turn boy's. Oh I'm so drunk and I've really got to piss but I can't find a fucking toilet."

I stopped to cackle a bit more and stumble around. "You boys look very sexy all dressed up." I slurred then pulled my hoody away letting my long locks flow. Demarco and Cole both looked as if they had seen a ghost but I paid them no mind. I just prayed they didn't blow my cover. Winking at the men I purred. "You boys up for alittle fun? I could really use a good, hard fuck. What do you say fellows?"

I could see evil beam into Demarco's eye's at my vulgar speech to these men but he couldn't honestly believe that I was serious. The men eyed each other if asking the other what to do. Finally a grin spread across their face as they started to approach me. "You sure are pretty to be in this dump". One said while stuffing his gun away.

The other started unzipping his pants. "I'm going to shove my cock so far down your throat your going to gag whore".

I saw a crazed look come across Demarco face at the man's word's and he seemed to be trying to work free from his ties. As the men got closer I quickly removed my gun from my pocket and instantly shot the one holding his dick in the head. Without a hiccup I aimed at the other and nailed a bullet between his eye's. Just to insure both were good and dead I planted a bullet into each of them once more then disarmed them.

Waiting no time I ran to Demarco and tried to untie him. "The fuck you thinking Ivy"? He bellowed. "You have no business being here, doing this. What if..".

I cut his lecture off by slamming my mouth to his and kissing him hard. Pulling away I stated. "Now shut up fuck face while I untie you. Got it?"

I got busy trying to work the knot as I mentally beat myself up for not bringing a knife. I almost had it worked free when another man entered. "What the hell?' He roared and before I could get to my gun he jerked me up by my hair. "Oh your so dead bitch". He snarled smacking me.

Demarco growled and called off a slew of threats. The man went to hit me again but I dodged and landed a punch to his jaw. "Oh you think your tough, do ya bitch". He laughed.

Pissed I sailed my foot into his mouth drawing blood. Before he could collaborate against me I delivered another kick to his head. As I fumbled for my gun a grabbed ahold of me and slammed me down on my stomach. I released a groan as I heard Demarco yell my name. Flipping myself over I tried to fight the man off but my strength was crumbling. Just as I thought this was it the man fell limp by my side. Looking up I saw Laney there pulling her knife from the man's throat. London got busy setting Dem and Cole free.

Laney scooted down beside me and demanded to know if I was okay. I nodded my head slowly. We all made it safely from the building and piled into a waiting Escalade. Demarco's men drove his car back. Needless to say I didn't get to speak to Demarco for all the commotion and questions being tossed out. Even back at the apartment I couldn't even get near him for his mom smothering him. I stood off to the side ignored while this family surrounded each other. Feeling like I was intruding, left out and not apart of any of this I slowly backed out of the apartment and found myself a hotel room for the night. I needed food and sleep, a lot of sleep.