1 | golden girl

Keith waits patiently in line to go through the metal detector. He had already taken off his shoes and his bag setting them in the bin provided by the airport. On the outside Keith looks hella tired, but on the inside he was doing somersaults. After saving up enough money, Keith bought a plane ticket to Jamacia.

He was truly excited because he has always wanted to go. The food was what he was really excited about. His stomach rumbled as he thought about jerk chicken and rice. Keith was also looking forward to the dancehall even though he can't dance, but a bunch of fine women be in there as he would say. He was just so excited to be leaving the country.

Walking through the metal detector he gets a green light and grabs his belonging. His camera hangs around his neck as he walks over to his gate. He set his things down taking a seat. It's still early in the morning so he grabbed McDonald's breakfast on his way to the gate. He took a few pictures here and their of the airport before sitting back down. As soon as he close his eyes the workers called for his flight to start boarding. Keith grabs his carry on stepping in line to scan his ticket.

Keith nerves start to jump as he walks on the plane. He place his carry on in the top section before taking his seat. Thank God that he has the window seat. Before he had to start a conversation up with somebody, he throw his hood on and wrapping himself in a blanket to prepare for this long flight.

~ ~ ~

" Sir wake up."

Keith jumps from his sleep scaring the flight attendant.

" I'm sorry."

" Its fine. We have landed, enjoy your stay in Jamacia. "

" Thank you."

Keith stretches his body from sitting down for so long. The flight attendant had already grabbed his carry on seeing it in the seat next to him. He grabs that and his camera exiting off the plan.

Keith takes his hoodie off exposing his tank top. Throwing his hoodie over his shoulder he makes his way to baggage claim.

A few women were gawking over him as he waits for his bag. He knew it was going to be a wild few days because of the way women were throwing themselves at him.
Finally his bag shows up and he quickly grabs it making his way to the pick up area. A man in a suit with the name Powers on a IPad screen stands patiently waiting for him. Keith walks over introducing himself shaking his hand. The drivers put his bag in the trunk as Keith hops in the backseat.

" You will be staying at Jamacia Inn correct?"

" Yes sir."

The driver pulls away from the curb and drives towards Keith destination. So far Keith is loving Jamacia. The beaches, the lifestyle, everything amazed Keith. He takes a few pictures with his camera through the window.

" What brings you to Jamacia sir?"

" I've always wanted to visit ever since I was little."

" You will enjoy it, especially the nightlife."

Keith smiles putting his attention back to the scenery.

~ ~ ~

" No ma I haven't met anyone yet I just got here ", he laughs.

Keith's mother called him to make sure everything was ok and that he was alright.

" Son I need some grandkids from you."

" Ma!"

" Well that's how I feel."

" I'm just trying to focus on my career right now."

" And why not have a wife and child cheer for you through your journey."

Keith rolls his eyes as he takes his mother's words in.

" Alright mom you're starting to break up. Bye ", he crumble a piece of paper by the phone.

Keith laid back on his bed running his eyes. The sun was starting to set and Keith didn't want to stay in his room the first night. Pulling out his phone he begins his research. Smoking at his phone he puts it on the charger. Night life begins now.

Tbc.