2.

Okay, let's go back to the fact that i have to talk to someone I DON'T know... i mean, seriously??? I'd rather fail this assignment then talk to this person. but I could give it a try.

I sighed as i opened my laptop and went to gmail.com.  I then sent the message to whoever it was just to get it done and over with for now. 

Hello, I'm Lydia. You were the assigned email I was told to talk to for an exam like grade, which is a big part of my existence for the future. So feel free to message back, or not. But a few things you should know

-I'm 18, I'm in 12th grade, I like bands, and there is only one human i love, but he's famous, I'm the outcast at school. 

That's all you really need to know for now, until we get to know each other. 

 - Lydia Barkenster 

annndddd, sent.                                                                                                                                                                    I smiled then closed my laptop, feeling relived that I got this done. Since this class was the only time I could do what I needed to, i decided it was a good time to message whoever this is. 

The bell rang and I picked everything up from my desk and shoved it into my backpack and hurried to the bus. I always get Anxiety when its time to go cause I don't wanna miss the only ride home. There are days when I take the bus but there are also days when I just take my car so i'm not late to the bus. But when i'm late, I take my car. 

My mom and dad work around the clock to save money for a lot of things, such as saving money for my college in the future, paying bills on time, and the upcoming concert i'm going to, which is Palaye Royale. I get to meet them in two weeks. Which is perfect because I have three weeks to get this presentation turned in. 

When I got home, I headed up to my room and closed the door, opening my laptop.  I got an email back. 

Hi, Lydia, nice to know I was chosen to talk with you. I'm glad. We can be great friends only if you wish. So, what exactly does your teacher want us to talk about?? by the way, I'm 19, and I have two brothers. I have to go now, i'll give you more details later, for now, save my number, (216) 639- 2058. 

- R. 

I rolled my eyes seeing he just left "R." at the bottom, instead of saying his full name... I mean, he gave me his number, i'm not sure if that's allowed while working on this assignment, so I'll ask my teacher tomorrow. For now, I need to study for my math test. 

HELLO- I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS BOOK SO FAR, I LIKE IT. ITS GOING PERFECT.. - Chels