10

Monday morning... I wasn't really excited, I was happy that I could share my presentation to my classmates. Because this was a plot twist not expecting to happen. But, it happened. And every time I zone out, I remember every little moment I had spent with Remington, Emerson and Sebastian. 

Now of course, I need to talk to my parents still of being the merch girl for them over the summer, which will have to be later because my parents are now at work. 

I got up a few minutes earlier than expected, also getting ready for school, checking my phone every now and then as it flows with notifications. 

Sheesh, what's happening? I finished getting ready, putting my printed pictures in my binder and into my backpack, zipping it up, walking out of the house and to the bus stop. 

I checked my notifications, seeing that Remington has tagged me in a post.. On Instagram and Twitter. 

"Had an amazing day with my pen pal, see you soon <3"  Liked by sebastiandanzig, palayeroyale and 8,957 others

palayefan_3232 - ooh i ship!

remington_emerson_sebastian - OOF REMINGTON NO! 

kaykay6478 - eww she's ugly

emersonbarrett - Mom and dad. xx

I looked through the comments and some caught my eye, some were hate comments, some were ship names. In all, I don't know if anyone knows we're official yet. I said yes last night. 

I turned my phone off as Remington's voice filled my ears, whilst waiting for the bus. 

Few moments later, it showed up. 

"HEY YOU! Remington posted a photo of you two!" Some girl yelled. 

I nodded and sat in the back, where no one would bother me... I hope. 

"So, did you get that video of Palaye Royale saying hi for my sister?" The same bully from last week asked.. 

oh.. shit. I forgot all about that. 

"You know what? No, no I did not. I was enjoying myself for once, forgetting every word you and everyone else has said about me and to me. I was living wild and free, and for once I was happy and it didn't hurt to smile. Because that smile was real. There was so much tension built in my bones, all I thought about was the music and what I looked like, so, if you could, lay off of me." 

He blanked stared me and applaud. 

"Very well said, I'll leave you alone for now on. Much respect for you, Lydia." 

I smiled quickly and looked out the window as he sat back down and went to talking to his friends. 

Man, it felt nice to get that off my chest.

We arrived and I got out, walking into my english teachers class as tears fell from my eyes. 

"Is this what you and my parents had been hiding from me for so long? That Remington Leith was my pen pal?" 

"Yes, it was. How was your day yesterday?" Miss Lee asked, looking away from her computer, smiling brightly. 

"It was amazing, honestly, I had so much fun.. Thank you so much." I wiped my tears, giving her a hug. 

"Have you finished your slides for your presentation yet?" 

"I'm working on the last one, matter of fact." I replied. 

"Great" She clapped her hands and started to type, as she looked back at her computer. 

"I'll see you in a few hours." I smiled and walked out, as I heard her say, ''see ya" 

I walked into the cafeteria, sitting down and finishing my slide, as the bell rang.

I sighed. perfect timing.

 Some kids would look at me, then whisper about Palaye Royale, or would talk about Remington and if him and I were dating. 

After listening in, I turned around from my desk and said 

"Yes, me and Remington Leith are dating, I hope that's not a problem..'' 

I mean, I was only 18, he of course was 19. So it was legal. 

------------ home ------- 

"Mom... Dad, I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay, sure hun" My mom sat on the couch, taking my hands

"I uhh, Palaye Royale needs a new merch person and asked me to be their merch girl for the summer... Would I possibly be able to go away for the summer?" 

As I asked this, my hands started to sweat, my stomach started to tie in knots, and the answer I got was unexpected.

"Lydia..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER I KNOW I KNOW YOU HATE IT AND ME, BUT IT KEEPS YOU GUYS AROUND, PLUS, I'LL HAVE A REASON TO UPDATE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! VOTE, COMMENT, WHAT DO YOU THINK HER PARENTS WILL SAY?