20

Two Months Later 

Tour ended up not being as boring as I thought it was going to be. 

The drama was calm for the longest time. Emerson and Sebastian would often times play fight, whenever Seb was drunk. That was the best time. Remington and I were on good terms; we were friends but nothing more. He had a girlfriend, her name was Ana. The boys have already played 105 shows, I couldn't do it. 

Tomorrow afternoon, I'm taking Emerson to see horses as a surprise because he is literally the happiest soul on earth when it comes to horses. 

But for now, it was time for bed. The boys had finished playing a sold out show, and it was jammed pack. All the Palaye shirts were sold out in a record of 20 minutes and 34 seconds. Shocking.

In celebration, we bought bottles of wine and liquor, throwing a party on the bus. 

"To us! I am so proud of you all. We can do this for a while longer, remember-- don't let the Royal Council down." I make a toast. 

"To us." They all say.

Emerson then sat up.

"For the last month or so, tour has had ups and downs. But I couldn't have done it without Remington, Sebastian, Lydia, and Jason, our lovely driver." 

"Cheers!" Sebastian yells. 

Then Remington stood up,  Ana wrapped around him.

"I realize how selfish I've acted towards the crew, and I deeply apologize, mainly to Emerson and Lydia. Now do your thing and get together already." 

We all laugh and take a shot, winding down as Remington was passed out with Ana, Sebastian was play fighting with Gorgeous Dan, Emerson and I cuddled in his bunk as he talked about Paris, showing me his first few pages of the book he wanted to create. He called it "Avant Garde Society." 

He showed me the intro, which said the following-

This book is dedicated to the ones whom I love. I would not be the person I am without the support and encouragement from these people. I would sincerely like to thank my mother Stephanie Rachel, Sebastian and Remington, I adore each of you. Sir Larry A Thompson for inspiring me to be the best version of myself and my lotus flower, Lydia for critiquing my manuscript and being by my side through everything, you are my sunshine.

A/N- YES, THAT IS PART OF EMERSON'S BOOK. YOU'RE WELCOME.

"Emerson, that's amazing! I love it." I smile.

"Why thank you." 

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow." I squeezed his hands excitedly.

"I wanna know now!" He pouts cutely.

"You'll just have to wait and see." 

He nodded. After a while, he fell asleep; as I did the same.

I am super excited to take him to see some horses tomorrow. 

DUH DUH DUH

STAY TUNED.

- CHELS