7; Part Two

It was the day, when I'd find out the truth, who R really was, and Palaye Royale at the same time... meeting them... hugging them... god, I feel it in my stomach right now; all the adrenaline building up in my bones; I was about to burst once I woke up this morning, but then I remember, my parents aren't home so I can anyway. 

"AHHHHHH" I screamed into my pillow. I didn't scream out loud cause my neighbors would've thought something might've happened to me and end up calling the police, and I don't want that.

R- I'M SHOOK TO MEET YOU LYDIA

L- ME TOO LIKE WOW

R- IUGERJODKF

L- MOOD.                                                                                                                                                                                        read 1:25 PM

I sighed, smiling and turned off my phone and put it on the charger whilst I got ready to go to see Palaye Royale and R, for the first time in my life.

Now, I remembered this presentation is due in a week, so I'll have it done, and hopefully have successful pictures, because they can sometimes come out as blurry. 

In about two hours, I was good to go to the concert, but I wanted to leave early to get front row even if I did have VIP.

I got my shades on and some black converse, as well as my Palaye Royale shirt, (I plan on buying more at the table) and some black, ripped shorts. 

I looked at the time and it was 1:45, so I'm gonna leave in 5. Gosh I'm so excited I feel as if my heart is gonna drop out of my butt.

I laughed at myself, imagining what I had just thought. 

L- I'm going to the concert now, wanna have front row. :) 

R- Ok!! I'm already there! ;) See ya then honey.

OKAY SO AT THIS MOMENT MY STOMACH AND HEART FLEW OUT OF MY BUTT.

I got my keys and as I locked the door to the house, I ran to my car and hopped in. Yodeling. Literally. 

I drove off listening to "Warhol" by Palaye Royale and sang along. 

I was now half an hour away from the stadium. I'm S H O O K.

(I'm having a fan girl moment brb)... okay im back. 

About a half hour later, I pulled up into a huge parking lot behind the stage and walked out, locking my car and walking to the front entrance, and got my bracelet for VIP. 

I looked around and seen a black van... Palaye Royale.... I was nearly about to faint, but I took my meds to keep me from doing so. 

I went to the merch table and looked at the things that were up. 

"Hey, the show doesn't start till 2:30..." I turned around and seen Emerson..

"OH MY GOD." I panicked.

"No no no don't fret, it's alright kid, come back with me." He said leading the way.

"I got you something by the way..." I took out the TruMoo and gave it to him, saving the other one for R's brother. 

''OH MY GOSH THANK YOU" Emerson practically yelled, hugging me. 

"You're welcome." My face hurt from smiling.