17.

"Lydia...?"

I quickly turned my head, seeing Remington stand with flowers in his hand, a sad expression came across his face. 

I knew I recognized that voice...

Remington threw the flowers on the ground, walking away as I fell to my knees. I felt weak, and I couldn't do anything. 

"He's pretty short tempered... Not what you need Miss Lydia." Emerson said, helping me up. 

"I know... it just feels like I've been stabbed in the heart." I wipe the tears that escaped, listening to his heart beat, my head against his chest.

"Real love is hard to find, why do you think I run to art with my love?" He says. 

"What am I supposed to say to him??" I ask.

"The truth." He calmly says, before taking my hand, walking back to the tour bus. 

"Go on, talk to him." He says, walking away.

I walk in the bus, seeing Remington laying down in his bunk, facing the wall. 

"Remington..." 

"I don't want to hear it, Lydia." 

I snapped. 

"But I do Remington! I'm so fucking tired of finding out secrets instead of being told the truth!!! Why did you do that to Emerson!??! Why???!" I take a breath, calming down.

"Because, I wanted someone to love." Is all he says.

"Yeah well, it seems as if everyone is real desperate around here for love! You rushed our relationship, Remington... I don't want to continue this anymore." I take my ring off, throwing it to him and walking out, hearing his faint sobs. 

Serves you right... Karma will always bite your ass in the end. 

Quick little update for my readers! I felt bad about leaving everyone on a cliffhanger- lol. 

-- Chelsea