24.

For the next week, all I could think about was the same question, over and over again. 

"Were the feelings I have meant for Remington or Emerson?" 

Sure, I do indeed feel terrible with what happened with Remington, but Emerson was my original Pen Pal. He did mention how much his art meant to him, but realized how much more valuable I was in person. 

I do still feel weird about kissing his cheek last Saturday. I don't even know why I really did it in the first place, I guess I just... felt bad. 

I need to remind myself its one or the other. And that was extremely difficult. 

Pro's of dating Emerson: 

he teaches you art, takes you for walks, likes to buy flowers, shares his things, tells you secrets no one else knows, likes to explore, and likes to nap-- a lot. 

Con's of dating Emerson:

He get's whiny a lot, talks too much about life, yells a lot, spends a lot of fucking time alone, get's angry easily, doesn't protect what's "his" unless its his art.

Pro's of dating Remington: 

He likes to show you off, gets very protective, sometimes can be shy, very outgoing, good person to laugh with, likes to party, likes to quote memes, watches The Office (legendary!) 

Con's of dating Remington: 

He can also get bratty, cares about himself mostly, is always out and about, usually avoids eye contact, is VERY loud.

So, what are the odds? 

Emerson will cheat, or I'll end up leaving him for a while, only to find out I miss Remington way more. 

Truth be told, I sort of do miss Remington... The way he holds me close and talks about the things he loves, the way he gets the crowds so hyper... He's one of a kind, but I will have a trusting issue with him until the end of time most likely. 

GUYS I DONT KNOW WHERE I'M GOING WITH THIS BOOK SO BARE WITH ME, SHE'LL MOST LIKELY GET BACK WITH REMINGTON IDK YET, IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT MY OWN LIFE... THANKS FOR READING ILY.