19

"Are we still dating, Lydia?" 

did he really just ask me that question...

"I don't know Rem, I'm confused and hurt and I only wanted the truth... Nothing more. So why was it so difficult to own up to your mistakes?" I respond.

"Because, Lydia, I'm in love with you. You aren't meant for Emerson." He takes my hands.  

"But I don't know if I'm in love with you anymore, Rem. My feelings are all over this place and I feel like I'm in a war between who gets my love; you or Emerson." 

"She belongs with someone who will face the truth and not run away without an explanation." And with that said, Emerson took my hand.

"Get out of here Emerson!" Remington yells, throwing a doughnut at him.

He laughs as he takes the doughnut, eating some and smiling.

"Thanks for the doughnut, and also giving me back what was supposed to be mine in the first place."

I blush as he kisses me in front of Remington. 

Em whispers in my ear "I sense jealousy." 

We both giggle.

"Can we go now? It's getting cold." I ask Emerson.

I knew who I was meant to be with, and he said nothing but the truth to me. 

A/N- OOF I HAD AN IDEA: WHILE LYDIA AND REMINGTON WERE TOGETHER, REMINGTON WAS SEEING ANOTHER GIRL AND THATS WHY HE WAS ALWAYS GONE!!!111111 ahaahkjnrekjn;kjbkiub IM SO EVIL. 

"That's right, go be with an attention seeking dick head!" Remington yells.

"That just goes to show how you really feel Rem." Emerson says softly.

"Besides, I had a girlfriend when I was with you, that was why I was gone so long." He snickers, closing his computer and folding the blanket as if what he said was normal.

I had no words to say, I didn't feel anything but my heart go numb. I felt as if the world stopped spinning and the cement was falling, piece by piece. 

"Lets go." Emerson picks me up and takes me to the bus. 

The whole walk back, I remained still. I have never been this hurt. And this is why I asked myself if I was sure, a million times. 

Dating a rockstar isn't the greatest idea... 

I wanted to go home, but I promised my parents I'd let them have a summer to themselves.

He took over Emerson's account, to get to me, when he already had a girlfriend. He cheated and lied. 

Something I haven't been through yet, but I guess it's best to learn sooner than later.

Me and Remington are done. I'd rather wait a bit until I move on and date Emerson, that is; if. 

I don't want to go through the same thing twice. 

Emerson helped me get through it by cuddling with me and talking about life, turns out we have more in common than I thought.

In about a week, I was over Remington and ready to get back to selling shirts and other things. He didn't bother me at all. I ignored him, like Emerson said. And, it pissed him off, but, like I always say

Karma gets you in the ass, at the end.