21.

A/N; I WANT TO SAY A QUICK THANK YOU FOR ALL MY LOVELY READERS; YOU ALL ARE AMAZING. THIS BOOK IS #6 IN #SEBASTIANDANZIG, #14 IN #REMINGTONLEITH AND #15 IN #EMERSONBARRETT. YOU ALL ARE KILLING IT WITH THE AMOUNT OF VOTES AND COMMENTS, I AM SO HAPPY. thank you, my chelsea-nators. 

"Emmy bear, come on and wake up, I want to show you your surprise." 

Waking Emerson up is THE HARDEST thing to do IN HISTORY. He get's annoyed, then it annoys me, and when I'm annoyed; Sebastian gets annoyed, then Remington but Jason the driver doesn't know what goes on. 

LOL. 

"What's the surprise?" He mumbles sleepily.

"One of your all time favorite things." I say, putting my shoes on. 

Emerson sat up with a smile on his face. He jumped down from his bunk and put on his pirate hat. He went in slippers and a lazy outfit he usually sleeps in. 

I took his hand and I walked him to a stable, revealing different horses. Each one was incredibly beautiful.

The one that stood out the most was Martha, and Emerson loves her.

"You have my heart." He says excitedly-- oh, to the horse. 

In your dreams, Lydia. MWAHAHAHAHA... ha...ha.

The entire time he was with the horses, the smile never fell from his face. And his smile is absolutely adorable, h o l y    f u c k.

After a few hours, we head back to the bus. The same smile still on his face. 

He then, kisses my cheek softly and says "thank you." 

"You're welcome Emmy. I apologize about what happened... you know, before." 

"Why? It's not your fault. It's mine for letting Remington take over, I really wanted to have my art shown to the world, and I didn't realize what I gave up until I seen you in person." 

"Em?" I stop walking and take his hands, looking into his eyes.

"Yes, chérie?" 

"Can I kiss you?" Yep, I really asked that question.

He pulled me in, kissing me deeply.

Holy fuck i'm yelling.

"Like that?" He smirks.

I blush and nod. "Like that." 

I think we both had a good day, now, he had to go and preform. 

REEEEEEEEEE I KNOW ITS SHORT, BUT I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE IN A BIT AND MY ANXIETY IS HIGH IN THE SKY DFJGHKJ;L'.L,KMBHJFVY,;LKM BHJGV HELPPP