7; Part 1.

A/N so I'm BEYOND angry right now, because the chapter I already had ready to post had DELETED... SO, i'm gonna do a time skip... :) ENJOY MY PAIN BECAUSE I REALLY WANTED TO UPLOAD THAT DAMN CHAPTER. 

   - TWO WEEKS LATER-

Tomorrow was the big day that I finally will be able to meet Remington, Emerson, Sebastian, and R. I've never been any more excited.

R and I have gotten closer than ever, to where we might consider calling it official, but we're waiting till we meet. 

My mom and dad agreed that I could go by myself, but for me to take my mace just in case. 

My math teachers' surprise was just a gift card for Hot Topic, and it was a great surprise... not sure if it was for others, but... well for me it was, which i was grateful for it cause I could get more P.R band merch, and I was beyond happy to make sure I was gonna be the BIGGEST fan there. I remember I have to get that video for my bullies sister, so we can be friends. Oh boy.

Before I leave tomorrow, I want to get R, E, and S a present. I talked to all three of them before, so now I have their numbers. They're good guys. I'm gonna stop at Hot Topic, then wherever else i need to go. I know R likes Nutella and E likes Trumoo, and whatever i see for S, i'll get. 

I posted an Instagram picture and asked what I should get for Sebastian Danzig, because i was never into him... but I knew what to get Remington and Emerson; Nutella and Trumoo, which is sure weird because R and E like the same thing so I was told... and none of this is adding up for me. 

some comments were "gin/jack Daniels" and "PINEAPPLES" so i did a voting poll and during the time, pineapple won, so i'll get him just that. 

E- CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU DOLL FACE. X

L- Well so you're aware, R told me that you have the hots for me so yeah no need to run and hide luv. ;) 

R- I'M SO STOKED, ILL HUG YOU FOREVER.

L- i'm so excited too!!! I'll probably cry!! 

S- Whatever those people tell you, do NOT get me a pineapple. PLEASE, don't.

L- Who knows what i'll show up with. 

I smiled as I thought of what it'd be like to meet the boys, and R's brothers, and himself. 

It's kinda weird though, cause Remington has two brothers and both have the same initials as R's brothers, idk... could be a coincidence. who knows with life nowadays.

I just wanna know who is it that i'm falling in love with??

A/N - LIKE I SAID, I'M ANGRY SO I RUSHED TO FINISH THIS, BUT I SWEAR PART TWO WILL BE MUCH BETTER. I PROMISE. JUST THINK POSITIVE, I'M STOKED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, IT'LL BE FUN TO WRITE!!!