5.

What to expect on a bright, Sunday morning??? I don't know, other than Palaye Royale's merch and album. Inside a small delivery box, I caught the letters "pala'' and I squealed with excitement. 

I could feel the music vibes already as I held the album in my hands. I took the wrapper off the CD cover and admired the front of it then switched to the back. 

I remembered I didn't have a CD reader/radio that I could just place in there, so I'll ask for one eventually. 

I smiled at the sweatshirt and the white beanie, and tried them both on then looked into the mirror. 

"Beautiful" My mother smiled as she stood behind me in the mirror. 

"Thanks mom, how did dinner go last night?" I asked

"It was great, the tickets for your band will be here soon, I ordered these while I could... everything fits?" She sighed

"Yes, comfortably." I smiled. 

She stuck a strand of hair behind my ear and smiled, "I can't wait for you to meet Remington, Emerson and Sebastian.''

"Thanks mom, neither can I." 

what the hell?

My mother said goodbye as she left me in my bedroom and I looked at the rest of the things in the box, at the bottom was a colorful yet eye catching box and there were small letters on it that said "The Avante Garde Society, Volume Two'' then I remembered... 

Emerson's tweets about his new book... I got it!!! It's finally here!!!   I thought inside my head. 

I smiled brightly at the box and set it on my bed, then there was a tiny white piece of paper, and it was folded. I took it out and unfolded it to reveal the following 

''Here is your V.I.P. ticket to see Palaye Royale

- You may get pictures and videos

- One person is allowed, no parents or friends... so bring your best self. 

-NO alcohol is allowed!! Or else you'll be kicked out!

- Presents, drinks, and food are allowed ''

- E.B, R.L, S.D. 

Holy cow!! NO WAY! I just got VIP!!! 

The signatures at the bottom "R.L" reminded me of my pen pal buddy, but then i quickly remembered he's on tour with his brothers.

I shook my head as i stood there in shock, meaning I'll be there for the acoustic show and the live concert. 

I sat everything down and took a picture of it and sent it to "R'' 

L- Lydia   R- (you already know) 

L- Attachment: 1 image

R- THATS GREAT!! YOU REALLY LOVE THEM DON'T YA!?!?

L- ahyHEYS yes I love them very much, and whenever Pallete Royale comes out i'm getting it as well as the rings cause I wanna be the biggest fan there is.

R- You might want to get them very soon before they're sold out, you know how the Royal Council is.. 

L- Definitely. I GOT VIP TOO! BKIWLEJKMNFJ

R- I DID TOO!!!! btw, send me a picture of yourself so i know what you look like when we meet. 

L- okay, let me get one. 

L- Attachment: 1 image

R- beautiful, just beautiful. xoxo

L- AHH THANK YOU, can you send a picture of yourself???

R- I cannot right now, i CAN tell you that i have black hair and i guess you could say, a vampire... ;)

L- WHY DO YOU SOUND LIKE REMINGTON LEITH WHAT THE HELL

R- i'm inspired by the guy. LOL

L- say it for the ones in the back because that's the reason i'm the oucast. *cough*

R- Alright, i have to go, see you in less than two weeks starting tomorrow!! :) 

L- bye bye

i'm so exited to meet this guy! I hope it isn't a catfish, ugh!

So over the time, I tend to mix dates up, so the concert is in two weeks and the assignment is in three weeks, well since Sunday is almost over, two weeks until then.. so far, i'm feeling good vibes. 

Once the clock hits 12:00 AM, only 14 days... 14. 

hello MY SWEET ANGELS I POST MY DATES FOR UPDATING ON MY INSTA SO IF YOU WANNA FOLLOW ME 

ITS chelsea.fuxxing.barrett. 

:) What do YOU think is gonna happen next???