12 - Part Two

"Goodbye momma, goodbye papa" I say as I kiss their cheek. And they're off to work. 

Okay, time to get to school. 

Remington <3  - Hey baby doll, i can't wait to see you. xo

Lydia-  When you say it like that i start to wonder what you actually mean.. 0-0

Remington <3 - Both ways. ;) 

Lydia- oH WelL tHAT'S SUGGESTive. 

Remington <3 - LMAO, I'll see you soon, ily 

Lydia-  ily too. xoxo

Remington <3 - xo

Remington makes me wonder... He really does. 

I decided to take the bus today. So, here I am.. Standing at the bus stop...

Long enough, the bus was here... Perfect timing, too. It started to rain. All I wanted was to be in Remington's arms again. To hear lectures from Emerson and be around drunk Sebastian. I couldn't wait, beyond compare as to what most of the fans are like. I was the lucky one... I was the one that got assigned to talk to Remington Leith. Stupid me, why didn't I put all the clues together??? 

Soon then, the bus arrived to school. Maybe its raining cause its foggy and cold this morning, hopefully it'll get better. 

        ---- An Hour Before School Ended-------

There was only one more class left until school was finally over with for me... Then I move onto college... and a job... and my own house or apartment. My parents can help me with all of that, I'm sure. I would no longer have to get up early to say goodbye, or get up early in the cold to get ready for school... But I would have to do it with college and when I have a job. 

(( imma go make some cereal brb)) 

((update; i made cereal, whats your favorite cereal? Mines frosted flakes))

"HAVE A NICE SUMMER BREAK EVERYONE, WE WILL SEND YOUR DIPLOMAS IN THE MAIL; CONGRATS SENIORS!!!!" A teacher yelled. I was super hyped to go on tour with Palaye, and all I wanted was to get out of school. 

Right as I thought that, the bell rang.. Students were throwing out papers, dumping out their back packs and saying there last goodbyes to friends... And as for me, I went straight home. You see, I stayed to myself through out the school year.. I had no friends, I was only focused on my grades so I can have a better future. I had enough credits. I was good to move on to bigger things... I'm going to be traveling the world with some amazing ass people... I'm living free now. 

(lol i just zoned out and started remembering all the times i skipped school... kinda regret it now.)

YES, THERE WILL BE A PART THREE TO CHAPTER 12. I TRY UPDATING AS SOON AS I CAN. HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE CHAPTERS!! - Chels.