14

SLIGHT SMUT WARNING AHEAD, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. 

April 1st was the day many jokes and pranks went around... I had the perfect idea, I just didn't know how Remington was gonna react... I'm gonna get in my bunk, and start moaning. Ha! I hope this doesn't ruin our relationship.. Oh dear. 

                                                        ------------After VIP---------------

After VIP, I put all the merch away, and walked back to the bus, sending Rem a text. 

Lydia - Don't worry about me, i'll wait in the bus until you come back, baby. xx

Remington- Okay darlin'; see you then

I quickly shut off my phone, walking into my bunk and waited patiently, until I heard the echos of Remington's voice. 

My heart beat began to pick up, and I started to fake moan, quietly, hearing the door to the bus open. 

"Lydia... Hello?" Oh fuck... He sounds concerned...

I moaned louder, trying not to laugh. 

"What the fuck..." I heard him say, in an angry tone... 

I quickly made up a random name, yelling it out loud.

"Oh, Johnny, harder!!" Oh my god I tried so hard not to laugh this time. 

Just then, Remington opened the curtain to my bunk, angry.

"Lydia, what the fu-"

"HA!!! GOT YOU! APRIL FOOLS!!" I yelled, laughing hard. 

"Oh you got me, I forgot it was April first." He said, climbing on top of me, closing the curtain, again. 

"Only I want to make you moan like that." He says sensually.

"Rem-"

"Shh" He kisses me deeply, moving his lips down to my neck, then to my stomach as I tugged on his hair gently. 

"Remmy, why now?" I whispered, gasping when he bit my neck.

"Because, I want everyone to know you're mine." "I seen what Emerson says, I looked through his phone... He has a crush on you... I know it." Remington begins to kiss the other side of my neck, leaving hickeys. 

I blush. "O-okay." 

He gets off of me. "April Fools; you get nothing." He says quickly, kissing me deeply and running out of the bus. 

"Well fuck... what a tease." I whisper to myself, sending him a text. 

Lydia- That's no fair... :( 

Remington <3 - It is to fair. ;) You know I luhh you

Lydia - then don't tease me!!!

Remington <3 - On our next day off i won't tease, be patient

Lydia - Yes, daddy.

Right there and then, I REGRETTED calling him that. 

Remington <3 - kinky nicknames already, baby girl? 

Lydia - uhh...

I began to get weak into my knees. 

Seen 7:52 PM.

I sighed in relief, soon falling asleep. 

HELLO PEEPS; I dunno when i'll update again, i ran out of ideas for the next few chapters... I don't want my book to be like every fanfic when the boyfriend cheats, or the girlfriend gets into an accident... i hate that shit. i want my book to be original. if you have any ideas, please comment them down below! it really helps to hear from everyone! I'm thinking maybe remington surprises lydia with a fancy date for their off day, giving her a rose gold promise ring... how does that sound??? let me know! :) -Chels xx