8.

God, I am so exhausted. Running around, falling down, and standing for over two hours really had an effect on me today. 

My phone kept flashing and I read who the messages were from. 

Remington <3  Lydia

Remington <3 - Happy Valentines Day! Go look in your backpack. xo

I was confused at first and got up, walking slowly and weakly to my backpack. I opened it up and inside was a teddy bear holding a heart saying ''you own my heart". I blushed and sat it on my bed. 

Lydia- Thank you Remmy, it means a lot. 

Remington <3 - Did you open it?

Lydia- open what?

Remington <3 - The back of the bear, there's something in there for you. 

Lydia- you're just full of surprises.. 

Remington <3 - you bet ;)

I smiled at my phone and unzipped the back of the bear, and in the cotton was a bracelet that had a red heart on it, and on it was black lettering that read as ''R + L". I wiped the tear from my eye and smiled, putting it on. 

Lydia- you really want us to be together don't ya? 

Remington <3 - of course, i... i love you. 

My heart stopped. Is this all happening too fast? I don't know. Should I let him into my life as something more than a friend? What if he cheats on me? I thought for a moment... Well, I do love him too. I mean, he's my idol.

Lydia - I love you too Remington. 

As I sent that, I felt some sort of weight lifted off my shoulders, and I sighed, sitting down, looking at the bracelet that is wrapped around my arm, smiling. 

I got up, leaving to shower and as I stood in the hot water I heard my phone go off, so the whole time I showered and pondered what it was and who. 

As I got out, I wiped the mirror and looked at myself as I squeezed the water with the towel, walking into my room and getting dressed. 

Remington <3 - Before you came along life was so much harder. Life was darker. Before you were by my side, I felt so cold and alone. I never knew what warmth and love truly felt like until you were here. You are the one thing that has helped me change myself for the greater good. Without you I would still feel lost, cold and alone. Thank you for being the map that guided me home. Being in love is like falling into a blissful sleep. It happens slowly, then very suddenly you find yourself asleep. You then find yourself never wanting to wake up again. Falling for you was just like that. I still don't want to wake up and I hope that I never have to. I hope with all my heart that this is reality. I hope that you are not a dream, but that you are the girl of my dreams in real life. I hope that you do not fade away, but that you stay with me forever.  You are my strength. You are not only the sails that steer my ship, but you are also the waves below that carry me. Without you I would cease to have a backbone, as you are the entire foundation holding me up. I could never think of a day where you are not with me. I imagine if that day came, I would become weak. I would crumble into a coward. But together we are strong. We are unstoppable. That is why I love you. Happy Valentines day again my love.

Lydia - oh my god remington that is so heart melting. Thank you so much for everything.. i couldnt of done this journey alone without you. you mean so much to me. 

What more could i say? I was speechless, I had nothing to say... he took my breath away. 

Happy valentines day lovers. Hope you had a great day. I did this because i know some dont have a lover on this day, so hope this fan fic helps, xoxo

- chels