26

I arrived at the hospital to see that Sebastian's car wasn't there. Emerson's car wasn't there either.
I walked in and everything was peaceful.
I asked a nurse to see Remington.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have a patient with the name Remington Leith." The nurse replied.

What the hell? That's odd.

I got another call from Sebastian and answered it.
"April fools!!!!!!" Sebastian laughed.

Oh, right. I forgot.

"Fuck you seb!" I hung up the phone and sighed, driving back home. When I walked into the door and closed it, there sat Remington with some flowers.

"Rem, hi." I said softly and setting down my things.

"You haven't forgotten about me, right? I mean, you still have our picture on your wall." He laughed.

"I-I um... I've been v-very busy lately to even pay attention to that anyways." I huff and sit down.

Truth be told, once again. I was falling for Remington.
It's been a while since Emerson and I even talked anyways.
Remington and Ana broke up. Sebastian's happy.
So i guess Remington came back because he wanted me since he has no one else.
"What are you even doing here?" I avoided the thoughts.
"I was just letting you know that you're a wonderful person, and that if you ever need someone to talk to; I'm here." He smiled and put the flowers on the counter.

"Thanks remmy, you too." I nodded.

He waved and said "see you around" then walked out.

I sat on my couch and thought about what had just happened. He must be drunk or something.

3 years later
How does 21 feel?
21 feels exhausting.
To believe Sebastian's 29, Remington's 29 and Emerson's 24 feels like the time has flew by.
To this day, Remington and I remain close friends and maybe even questioning our status with 'friendship' considering the fact that we've kissed and hugged and cuddled multiple times.
Emerson still tends to ignore me. So that's that.
And for the grand finale, Sebastian happily got married. I'm proud of him.

Sadly, my father died two years ago. He just got.... Old. My moms old too but she's alive. It was hard to accept the fact but I had to.
He's gone but never forgotten.

I am now working as a photographer for warped tour and any other tour that consists of bands. It's a lot of work but at the end of the day, I guess $10 a day is worth it.

Palaye's new album had released and everyone is loving it. I haven't seen fame arrive so fast for a band. I thought about being a bassist for Palaye, but I don't have time anymore. Like I said, to be 21 is exhausting.

Live life to the fullest. And make sure you Stan the right people.

Pen Pals---

HI GUYS ITS BEEN FOREVER I KNOW BUT I WANT TO KNOW IF I SHOULD MAKE A PART TWO TO PEN PALS?!?! LET ME KNOW!!!!

ILY ALL AND THANK U FOR READING PEN PALS. IT HAS BEEN SUCH A GREAT HONOR AND JOURNEY.

SO MANY HOURS AND DAYS HAD GONE INTO THIS BOOK. LET THE GENERATION ENJOY A IDIOTIC PLOT TWIST BOOK LIKE THIS ONE. 💗💗💗💗

~Chelsea~