Chapter 1

Aria
Hi I'm Aria Nightly my whole pack was killed and I'm out for revenge. As I was running the moonlight lit up the forest as I zigzagged through the dense brush. Trying to be as quiet as possible my shoulder length light brown wavy hair lightly blowing in the wind. My eyes turning there fluorescent red as they scanned the trail in front of me. The sound of a branch snapping had my head spin in that direction. I came to a complete stop whipping my head towards the sound. Three guys emerged  through the trees to my right. I slowly stepped back as I smelled the pungent scent of dried blood and rotten flesh. Great just what I needed a rouge problem. I took a step back not wanting a fight to break out. "Hello there little one what are you doing in a place like this." The bigger one of the three asked in a sickening tone. "I'm just passing through nothing to worry about." The guy laughed as he stepped forward as I took another one back. This went on until my back hit a tree. My breathing started to pick up as I tried to control my wolf. With a couple of deep breaths I dashed out of there and climbed up the nearest tree. I heard them all growl as they tried to follow me. I climbed as high as I could and looked down. They were coming up I only had a few split seconds before they caught me so I jumped and landed in the next tree. And the one after that until I lost sight of them. When I knew I lost them I made my way down and leaned up against the tree. Closing my eyes I listened to all the sounds around me. When the only sounds I heard were the little critters running about in the trees I decided to find shelter. I found a big pine tree with a fresh bed of needles. I looked around and saw a couple of dead branches so I used my strength and pulled them over to the tree covering the bottom. It took a couple of minutes to make the perfect shelter. Being satisfied of what I've made I climbed underneath and curled up into a ball and slowly fell asleep.

 Being satisfied of what I've made I climbed underneath and curled up into a ball and slowly fell asleep

Picture of Aria

Authors note
every picture of a character I show means their a main character in the book