Chapter 13

Aria
I knew he was going to say no but I still want to so I'm going to sneak out. As I walked into the house I made my way into the playroom.

The other five pups were in there watching tv "come on guys we are going for a run

The other five pups were in there watching tv "come on guys we are going for a run." They looked up at me but didn't move. "You don't want to come fine I'll go by myself." I said walking out I sneakily went out the back door. Once I got to the middle of the field I dashed towards the woods. A serve of happiness washed over me as I shifted in to my wolf and took off into the darkness. As I ran through the forest I let out a little yip with glee. I was having the time of my life when I banged into something hard. My body came to a hault as I looked up at what I hit. A big black wolf stood
in front of me.

 A big black wolf stood in front of me

Picture of alpha Riley's wolf

I started to breath heavily. A whimper escaped my mouth as I took a few steps back. I felt the power radiating off of him my head automatically bowed with respect. "What are you doing out here all alone Aria." I heard in my head I let out a deep breath when I realized it was alpha Riley. "I told you I wanted to go for a run and that's what I'm doing." Walking past him "let's go Aria" he ordered in my head. I growled a little but I kept going until I felt him pick he up by the scruff of my neck. "Put me down"I yelled "no" he bluntly said as we made our way back to the house. We finally made it to the house but he still didn't let me go. "You can let go now"I said he didn't answer as he made his way in the house an towards the playroom. The door was open and the pups were still watching tv. He let out a little growl and all the pups shot up. They looked at me with fear in their eyes. "Please let me down alpha" I whimpered. He slowly lowered me down until I was on the floor. Once he let go I bounded over and jumped on one of the chairs. "Shift" I heard him order in my head I looked at him but he wasn't looking at me. I looked at where he was looking and saw the other pups looking frightened out of their minds. "Shift"he ordered again they all bowed their heads and started to shift. Once they were all done he started to turn around and leave. "Follow me" we all dashed out behind him trying to keep up with him. He lead us over where the big wolves were. They kind of intimidated me so I fell back and slowly ducked under alpha Riley. I'm guessing he didn't notice because he kept on walking. He suddenly stopped and looked around. "Aria where are you" he asked through the link. I let out a little whimper and he looked between his legs and stared right at me. "What's wrong" he asked nudging me out. I let out a whimper backing up going back under him. He just shook his head and kept walking towards the other wolves. We made it over there and the other pups were playing around with each other as the wolves talked through the link. I finally got the courage to walk out and start playing with the others. We played for a few minutes until Corbin over stepped his boundaries. I snarled at him as I pinned him down biting his shoulder. A loud growl erupted in my ears as I jumped off and ran away. I looked up as a big paw pinned me down. "What the hell was that Aria" he alpha growled in my head. "I'm sorry he over stepped his boundaries I was putting him in is place." I whimpered at him "that's no excuse to hurt him." I went to say something but just bowed my head in submission "sorry alpha" I said. He lifted his paw off me and picked me up and placing me on my feet. He gave me a look and walked away going back to the other wolves. When I figured out he wouldn't turn back around. I bolted for him and bit is leg he growled as I ran away before he looked over. "Who did that" he growled out at us I pushed one of the girls right up to him. She looked terrified "did you do this Victoria" he asked she shook her head vigorously and started to back up into me. I let out growl and bit her leg but not hard enough to bleed. She whimpered as she ran away. I groaned knowing I just gave myself in. "That's strike two one more and you'll be grounded for a week." He seethed through the link. For some reason I had some confidence and walked right away. "Whatever we all know I'm your favourite you wouldn't do anything to me." I said a little to loud at least that's what I thought happened. For a split second I was off the hook until I felt a something grab me by the neck. I whimpered as I looked around at the others but they all had their heads down. I tried to struggle but he bit down even harder which made me wince in pain. And then darkness fell on me.