Chapter 9

Aria
There was a knock at my door that had me grumbling something under my breath. "Aria it's time to wake up" I heard alpha Riley's mom say. "No training today it's my day off" I said rolling over. I heard her laugh as she walked in "come on sweetheart you don't want to keep him waiting." "I can and I will" I grumbled but slowly getting up. I made my way into the bathroom that's in my room I know I'm freaking out I got my own bathroom. I closed the door and did my business I brushed my teeth and then walked out. I looked on my bed to see a outfit laid out for me. I sighed but put it on then trudged down stairs. Finally the kitchen came into view. There was some commotion in there that intrigued me. What I saw was very amusing. "I'm alpha Riley's favourite" I heard one of the girls yell "no I am" I heard the other one say. "Girls it's obviously me"I heard Corbin say. I was so caught up in watching them that I didn't even hear alpha Riley come in. The room went silent once he came in. I let out a sigh as I entered right after him. I sat down beside them and as I watched Riley sit on one of the stools. A bowl of mini wheats was placed in front of me. The girl handed me a spoon and I ate in silence. One of the little girls beside me started up a conversation "you know I will always be his favourite you see how he spends the most time with me." I scoffed "he's only doing that because you suck at the obstacle courses." The others burst out laughing. "That's not true" she argued "yes it is" one of the other girls said flinging a mini wheat at her. "Children these days" I mutter finishing my cereal I left the bowl on the table and stood up. They were still bickering about who was his favourite when I spoke up. "Hey shut up"I yelled at them they went silent "obviously I'm alpha Riley's favourite end of story now drop it." I then spun around and crashed into someone. I pushed off of them and I saw alpha Riley standing there. "Hello there" I said batting my eye lashes at him. "Morning Aria" he replied "let's go pups" I heard him say as he spun on his heels. We all scrambled to follow him pushing each other on the way. When we got to the training grounds I  payed no attention to them as I ran at the first one. I did it as fast as I could and without hesitation ran at the second one. Once done with that one I went on to the last one. I finished and wasn't even out of breath. The other pups were in awe as I walked towards the alpha. "All done" I said as I walked past him and over to the grass lying down and closing my eyes. After a little while I started to get tired and in an instant I was a sleep.

Three hours later
My eyes shot open when I felt someone shaking me. I jumped out of bed "I'm awake I'm awake" I breathed out. There was a low chuckle which made me look up. Alpha Riley was standing in front of me. A sigh escaped my mouth "what can I do for you Riley" I sassed. He narrowed his eyes at me "first of all its alpha Riley to you and second of all. There's more training that needs to be done." Without sparring me another glance he walked out. I groaned but trudged after him. We walked down the hallway in silence until he walked by the kitchen. Which I turned into and he kept going. I parked my bum on one of the stools and looked at the cook who was behind the counter. "Hey do you guys have any muffins" I asked the lady. "Of course we do what would you like." She answered "chocolate chip please" She smiled and handed me "one here you go" "thanks" I then tore the wrapper off of it and pulled it apart. I savoured the taste like it was my last meal on earth. I took my time eating and after I was done I threw the wrapper in the garbage. A sigh escaped my lips as I made my way out to the back door leading to the field. I jogged my way over to alpha Riley sending a wink at the other pups as I passed. A plan formed in my mind as I got closer to alpha Riley. I saw beta Ethan and delta Blake look at me. I rammed into Riley's legs taking him out and then sitting on his chest with his arms pinned. "Hmm rule number one always be alert and rule number two never underestimate me Riley" I whispered in his ear and then I jumped up. "Ok so what are you going to teach me today." I asked stretching my arms and my back. He got up and stepped towards me "remember your place Aria" he seethed. "Come now pup we start hand to hand combat." He said placing his hands on my shoulders pushing me forward. We made it to a fight ring where there were other people training. "Yea no way I can't do this" I pleaded. "Aria get in the ring" I heard him order.

 "Aria get in the ring" I heard him order

Delta Blake