Chapter 20

Aria
I woke up before dawn and got an army outfit on so I could get in the mood for training today. I tiptoed all the way down the hallway and out the front door. Once I made it to the field I made a plan in my head that consisted of doing one obstacle course and then running the whole field. Then do the next one and run the field. And so on until all six were done. Yeah that's right I mean six three from the little group and three from the advanced group after about an hour I couldn't hold it back anymore. I dropped down to my knees "why can't I be more then a disappointment. I want to be more then a disappointment but why can't I I've tried everything." I yelled into thin air I sat there crying for what seemed like forever. A pair of arms enveloped me into their chest where I sobbed even harder. "I don't want to be a disappointment any more" I stuttered through my sobs. "It's ok Aria your not I just said that out of anger it doesn't mean anything anymore don't worry your not." I heard alpha Riley sooth in my ear as he got up and made his way towards the house. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I'll do better just please don't hit me." I pleaded into his chest. He stopped suddenly and held me at arms length. "Who hit you Aria" he said wiping a tear from my cheek with his thumb. "My momma hit me when my daddy was working on alpha stuff and told me not to say anything to anyone." I whimpered looking at him my eyes still glossy. "I won't hit you Aria I promise" he said kissing the top of my head carrying me into the house. He brought me right into my room and sat me on my bed. "You get some comfortable clothes on and then come down and meet me in the kitchen." I nodded and he left the room. Once I put on a comfortable pair of clothes I slowly made my way downstairs and in the kitchen. I was met by the three little pups that were below me, Corbin and Sam. They looked up and smiled at me before they started to continue to eat. "What are you guys up today" I asked sitting down beside them. "Beta Ethan is coming to get us we have a two hour training session with him today." One of them said I nodded "you guys are lucky we have to train for four hours." I replied just as Corbin came walking in with Sam trailing behind him. He came over and sat beside me as we continued to talk to the others before both beta Ethan and delta Blake came into view. "You three let's go" beta Ethan said. They all nodded as they got up and headed out. When they were out of sight someone took their place in front of the door. Alpha Riley came in and sat down on one of the bar stools. "Don't just stare at the back of my head get something to eat and go do something with yourselves." He said. I snickered as I made my way over to him. "Alpha Riley" I said he looked up at me "yes Aria" "Sam wants to know if we can go see alpha Bennett again she loves him." I heard Sam gasp "I didn't say that Aria your a liar." No one is going anywhere unless it's the training grounds" he replied as he got up and headed out the door. I looked over to Corbin and Sam. "Let's go to the training grounds and spy on the other pups." "Are you sure you want to risk it." Sam said I nodded "come on we won't get caught." I rushed out grabbing Corbin's hand and walking out. We all went into ninja mode as we snuck our way around the field. We settled behind a tree about fifteen feet away from the training area. "Oh my god they suck compared to us." I heard Sam say I burst out laughing without noticing. Corbin slapped his hand over my mouth shutting it. "Aria your gonna get us caught" he said in my ear. I nodded and took a deep breath and looked around and saw that no one noticed us. "Ok let's go for a walk around the borders" I said taking off in to the forest. I knew they were following me so I just kept on running. I stopped suddenly when I noticed something weird. "What's that noise Aria" I heard Sam ask I shrugged and started to walk towards the noise. After a little while later we came to a big opening. I stared in awe as I looked at the sight in front of me. In front of us was a huge waterfall it was so beautiful.

"This is unreal" I said going up to the waterfall

"This is unreal" I said going up to the waterfall. I walked up to the water and jumped in and started swimming towards it. I looked back and saw that they were actually following me. We ended up staying later then we thought. All of a sudden I felt this tingling feeling in my head and I flinched. "What's wrong" Aria I heard Corbin ask. "I don't know but my head hurts we should probably get back." We all got out of the water and started to run in the direction of the house. This humungous growl came from behind us. We slowly all turned around to see three wolves standing there. I gulped in fear as I took a step back. "Aria get over here now" I heard someone say in my head. I looked at all three of them and huffed just realizing who it was. Alpha Riley, beta Ethan and delta Blake we all shared a look and started to make our way over to the three wolves.