Chapter 18

Aria
Has we made our way over to the next challenge we all started to sniffle. "Sorry guys I didn't think he was going to get that mad" I mumbled at them. "It's ok Aria don't worry about it it's like you said we didn't know he was going to get mad at us like that." Corbin said stopping at the last part. We waited until everyone was here. "All right let's get going the last part starts now Corbin and Seth your up." It took a little while but Corbin eventually won we patted him on the back as he made his way over to stand behind our alpha. All right Aria and Ben your up it took about twenty minutes before he sadly pinned me. He was about to call the match when I flipped up and made him land on his back where I pinned him.  Alpha Bennett was about to call the match again when Ben twisted himself around grabbing my neck and pinning me down where I staid down. "Nice try princess" Ben said before getting up. I got up "shouldn't have said that Ben" I said as I punched him in the face. "That's it"he said as we started to fight again "hey that's enough" we heard them yell we suddenly stopped. "Get your buts over here now" we heard our alphas order. Alpha Riley pulled me behind and that's what alpha Bennett did to Ben. All right here's the tie breaker Sam and Tiffany your up. He blew the whistle it didn't take that long for Sam to pin Tiffany down making us win the competition. We won but we didn't feel like winners as we made our way back to the house and when we got there we looked up and saw that the other three weren't sad at all but happy because alpha Bennett didn't yell at them like our alpha did. "It was nice seeing you again Bennett but we have to hit the road I've got three other pups I have to train." "Yea no problem hopefully we will see you three again" he said to us  "it was nice meeting you alpha Bennett "we all said at the same time. "Ethan Blake get them ready and in the car." It took about fifteen minutes for us to get ready and they put us in the back seat and closed the door. "I don't feel like a winner" I said to the others "yeah mean either" I heard Sam say "hey be quiet he's coming" they all got in the car but they did not say one word. The drive home seemed longer then usual but I shrugged it off. When we did get home alpha Riley got out and walked towards the house slamming the door behind him. I cringed as I ran after him "Aria don't" I heard everybody say as I ran through the door. When I turned the corner I saw him retreating into his office. The door was about to close when I slid through it bumping into him. "Aria I'm not in the mood get out out before I yell at you so get out." "I'm sorry it was my idea about the second challenge. The other two had nothing to do with it." He looked at me "this was all your idea do you know how much I was embarrassed and it was because of your decision. I don't want to talk to you right now GET OUT" he roared at me. I scrambled to my feet as I ran out of the office and into my room slamming the door behind me. I jumped onto my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Three hours later
"Aria get up"I heard Corbin say pushing me awake. "What do you want"I grumbled "alpha Riley wants you." He said grabbing my hand he pulled me up but I pushed him away. "I don't want to talk to him and you can tell him that now please get out and leave me alone." He huffed and left I decided I need to get rid of this anger so I made my way down and out the door. I ran to the obstacle courses I took my time to do each one but put a lot of force into them. Once I did all three four times is when I stopped for a breath. I laid down in the grass and looked up into the sky. I was in my own little world as I looked up into the sky watching the dark clouds come in. Another few minutes went by when I felt a rain drop fall on my face. All of a sudden the clouds opened up and it just started pouring. I laughed as I spun around in the rain laughing throwing my hands up in the air. I spent what felt like forever in the rain until arms wrapped around my waist pulling me towards them. I looked up to see Corbin "what are you doing out here alpha Riley's going crazy" he yelled. "I needed some space Corbin and somewhere to cool off and what's wrong with Riley." "Aria you know what this is about and its alpha to us not Riley." He said pulling me towards the house "Corbin please don't make me go see him don't make me." I cried into his shoulder. "Aria calm down please" he soothed in my ear. I let out a little whimper as we made it to the house. We were just going to turn the the door knob when the door flew open.