Chapter 6

Aria
I was shook awake "what do you want" I growled. "Get up the alpha is coming soon" I jumped up and crawled under the bed. I heard the door open and him start talking. He stopped abruptly "where's Aria" there was silence. "Where's Aria" he asked again with more authority. "She's under the bed" I heard one of the girls say. "Get out here Aria before I drag you out." I growled but made my way out once I was out I dusted myself off and made my way to the door. "Where are you going" I heard him ask. "Training grounds" I replied and closed the door behind me. I ran the whole way there and stood flat footed on the ground. Surveying what was in front of me. My eyes landed on a hung punching bag. I started my way over and began my training. With every punch I got angrier until the punching bag landed 30 feet away from me. I groaned but started to jog to where it was. I slumped it over my shoulder and jogged back to the place where it was being held from. By the time I got back the others were just coming into sight. I hooked it back on and continued what I was doing not even acknowledging their existence. I punched and backflips kicked it making it flying again. I felt so angry all of a sudden so I booked it over to where it was and started screaming at it. I clawed at it tearing it apart sending pieces flying all over the place. I heard someone walking towards me so I whipped around and tried to claw at them. "Aria calm down" I heard someone whisper in my ear. I thrashed around until I couldn't even comprehend what was happening. Alpha Riley had me in his arms rubbing soothing circles on my back. I eventually calmed down enough to be let down. I ran right over to the hardest obstacle course. I did it over and over again until I could do it in less then a minute. That's when the beta and delta showed up. "Aria do it again"I gave him a quick nod and went over it again surprising myself when I did it under a minute. I jumped down and walked towards them. "You are doing very well my pup but you still have a while to go" he said patting me on the back. "Now let's see if you can submit" he bent down and stared into my eyes and let out a low growl. I know I seem weak but I automatically bowed my head in submission. "Haha that's a good pup you will make a great soldier." He turned to his beta and delta. "Boys make sure these little pups get their training done and then put them in their pen." He then turned and walked away. "Come Aria let's get you something to eat you need to eat to keep up with the training." I followed him as we made our way to the house.