Chapter 30

Aria
I made my self at home in the kitchen going through the fridge to find nothing. I was a little disappointed but shrugged it off. My ears picked up on some feet stomping down the hallway. I looked over towards the door and saw all of alpha Bennetts pups come through the door. They all stopped and stared at me as I made my way to the bar stool laying my head on the table. There were whispers going around the room that made me role my eyes. I soon got tired of it and let out a warning growl which in return I got silence. After a few seconds Sam came bounding in and sat right beside me completely ignoring the pups that were just staring at her. We struck up a conversation as I got on the counter laying on it I heard one of them giggle as I got up and started to dance to no music. After a while the room was filled with laughter as we all danced around some on the counter. It was short lived when we heard heavy foot steps coming towards us. Unfortunately we all didn't have time to jump down before our alphas made there presence known. The pup from the other pack immediately jumped down and walked over eyes glued to the ground he bowed his head at his alpha. Alpha Bennett pulled him over to the others he sat him down and gave them a warning glare. Me and Sam looked at alpha Riley he snapped his fingers and we walked over to him bowing our heads in submission even showing our necks as another sign of submission. He grabbed us and led us to Sam's playroom the others that were in there already jumped up and bowed their heads. Stay in here until I or someone else comes to get you. He then closed the door and led me to my room. He sat down on the little bench and gave me a good talking to about I shouldn't have done what I've done. I got the other pups in trouble and that is punishment that he has yet to decide so I am to stay here until he does. I understand alpha I'm very sorry that I did what I did and I'll make sure it doesn't happen again. He nodded and left the room I was then incomplete silence and loneliness started to consume me.

Two hours later
I had enough of this I slowly made my way towards the door and opened the door. I tipped toed down the hallway towards alpha Riley's office. I hesitated before I got up the courage to knock on the door. I heard a faint come in I slowly opened the door to see him doing some paperwork. "Umm can I talk to you for a minute." He nodded and I sat down "what can I do for you." I wanna leave I need to go out on my own." "You young lady are not going anywhere end of discussion" he answered "hey listen here I'm leaving I don't care what you say I'll even go rouge if I have to. My dad before you killed him said that he had a brother up in Canada. He has an alpha school he was going to take me there. So I'm going there I'm calling him right after this." I said I'll be leaving within the hour goodbye alpha Riley I'll see you around maybe even at an alpha meeting. Tell everyone I said bye." With that I got up and left but not before I looked at him. He looked taken back before he could speak I shut the door and ran off towards my room. I grabbed a backpack and shoved what ever I could fit in then opened the window. My feet hit the ground and I sprinted off into the forest. The only thing I heard was a lone howl that got quieter as I ran.

Alpha Riley
Once those words came out of her mouth a little piece inside of me broke why did she want to leave after all I've done she wanted to leave yeah that's not happening. But just like that she was up and gone I mind-linked some of my warriors and let out a howl. We followed the trail to a point and then it was gone it's like she was never there. My wolf whined but I kept searching until dark came. Once it was to dark out we called it a night I walked in my office and sat down in the chair. I don't know what to do I cried but in a whisper. I spent the next few minutes trashing my office until a couple of my warriors came bursting through the door and held me down. "Get off me"I growled "no can do alpha you need to calm down." Ethan said but I was to far gone the last thing I remember is a stinging in my neck.