Chapter 28

Aria
My gaze lifted to the persons arm all the way up to their face. I saw beta Ethan looking at me with a frown on his face. "Come Aria I have orders to bring you and Sam to the gym. Alpha Riley has benched you guys for the rest of the day. He also ordered me to train you as hard as I can in the gym so that is what we will do." He said while picking us both up. He then carried us all the way in the house and put us down in front of the gym door.

Three hours later
I was struggling to keep up my pace as me and Sam were tested in a whole bunch of the workouts. I looked over at Sam and she had sweat pouring down soaking her shirt.we both gave sympathetic looks and decided to become friends again. We suddenly got interrupted when the door opened and the big bad alpha came walking in. I scoffed but averted my gaze and bowed out of respect. He patted me on the shoulder as acknowledgement for submitting. "Go to your rooms and get ready for supper" he ordered. Me and Sam booked it out of there and ran all the way up to our rooms. I burst into my room and immediately took a nice cold shower. Once I was done I made my way to Sam's room.

 We locked eyes and intertwined our hands and skipped all the way down to the kitchen

We locked eyes and intertwined our hands and skipped all the way down to the kitchen. The kitchen was packed when we got there because of the other pack that we were hosting. I didn't like it one bit but we have to endure it. We managed to get to the island counter and sit on one of the stools. We started up a small conversation where we both ended up laughing in the end. All of a sudden it got really quiet me and Sam were still laughing until we heard some light shuffling and a throat being cleared. We both looked up and saw the two alphas looking at us. We sheepishly looked at them our faces dropping in disappointment. We all waited while they grabbed their plates and started to eat. Everyone started to eat except for me I waited until everyone was done and gone. When I knew everyone was gone I went to the cook and asked her for a muffin I wasn't that hungry I know I should be but I just wasn't. When I was done I didn't even noticed that there were an extra pair of eyes on me until I turned around to leave. My eyes got big when I met alpha Bennett's eyes. "Hello alpha Bennett" I said and smiled. He said it back then I made a run for it all the way up to Riley's room. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. My hand reached for the door knob and without noticing I was already in the room. I smelled his heavenly scent as I jumped on his bed and snuggled into the covers. It took no time at all for my eyes to flutter close and my surroundings to become dark.

Alpha Riley
I was watching the other pups train with the others. It made me feel a sense of pride but it felt weird not having all of my pups here. I decided to cut the training short and I walked in the house and up to my office. My head started to ache when I was half way through the mountain of paper work. That's it I had enough I said to myself. I was making my way up to my room when I bumped into Bennett "hey what's going on man seen any of my pups." "The only one I've seen was Aria and she booked it up the stairs." "Ok see ya later" he nodded and I made my way to my room. Once I came to my door I knew for a fact there was something wrong. I opened the door and flicked the light on. There laying in my bed was the little pup I was looking for peacefully sleeping. There was a sense of pride when she was clutching onto my pillow taking in my scent. She stired in her sleep but thankfully didn't wake up I made my way over and picked her up. She snuggled into my chest as I made my way down towards her room. Once I made it there I expertly opened the door and made my way in. The covers were everywhere so I quickly made her bed and placed her in. I placed a kiss on her forehead and slowly made my way out. My final words filled the silent room "goodnight my little one."Then I closed the door and made my way to my office where I spent the rest of the day tackling the rest of my paperwork.