Chapter 43

Aria
It's been two weeks since he put the collar on me and from what he's been saying is it will be taken off in a few more days. I was so excited when he told me that I ran like a maniac all around the field. I ran and ran until he finally caught me. "Enough Aria go inside and wait for me in the kitchen." I nodded and walked calmly to the house and into the kitchen. Once I got to the kitchen I sat at one of the bar stools I waited and waited until I couldn't take it anymore. I made the decision to go to Riley's room and take a nap I needed his scent. And he had way more fluffy pillows. Once I got there I opened the door and made my way in. I jumped into his bed stuffing my face into his pillow taking in his scent. I was almost asleep when I heard an all to familiar growl rumble through the house. I completely ignored it as I snuggled deep into the covers. I knew he wasn't going to do anything as I heard him make his way towards the room. When the door opened i didn't even look up at him all I did was take another deep breath of his musky Manley scent. He chuckled forgetting that I disobeyed him which I was grateful for. There was some shuffling and then they were the sounds of zippers which caught my attention. I looked up and saw that he had a suitcase packed I started to panic. "Are you leaving" I chocked out he looked at me and sat down beside me "no Aria I would never leave you I promise. You me Sam and Corbin are going to come with me to my safe house. We have a rouge problem and I need you guys to be safe." I nodded not completely focusing on what he said. "When are we leaving" I asked him getting in his lap and hugging him. "Soon now go get something warm on" he said and ushered me away. I ran down the hall and into my room. After ten minutes I walked out wearing my favourite sweater.

When I rounded the corner I ran into Sam

Corbin was just Corbin we all just stood there awkwardly until delta Blake came and stood behind us

Corbin was just Corbin we all just stood there awkwardly until delta Blake came and stood behind us. "Ok come on pups let's go" he said we followed him out to the garage where a servant was putting the rest of the bags in the car. My mouth dropped when I saw the car it was my favourite kind of car. A Jeep I love Jeep's I hopped right into it and buckled myself in. It took about three hours to get to the airport. And once we reached the airport there was a private jet which I loved. Once we were in the jet it took off and that was the last thing I remember before I cuddled into Riley and fell asleep.

10 hours later
"Aria come on wake up my little Luna we're here" I stirred in my sleep as my eyes opened and I smiled at him. "Where are we" I asked sitting up and rubbing my eyes. Switzerland he said opening the window.

 My mouth open from the beautiful sight "Corbin did you see this it's awesome can we live here forever

My mouth open from the beautiful sight "Corbin did you see this it's awesome can we live here forever." I asked turning around to look at Riley. "Unfortunately not my little Luna and I hate to tell you this but I'm heading back after you settle in to the house." My lip quivered  and my eyes started to water. "Why can't you stay here with us."I asked looking up at him "I'm the alpha I have to it's my job don't worry I'll be come back" I promise he said bending down and rubbing his nose against mine and then kissing my forehead. I sighed as I stuffed my head into his chest. "You better come back or I'll kill you myself" I mumbled into him. He laughed and we sat like this all the way down to the safe house. About ten minutes later the car stopped and he got up me never looking up. "Here we are guys your new home for a little while." And then that's when I looked up and my mouth dropped again.